Art requests (CLOSED)

I’m wondering, can we still apply for art, if we’re not on Instagram? Your art is breathtaking! :blob_hearts: :pleading_face:

2 Likes

NOTICE!!!

Thanks for all the support :blush:

Please dm me with requests at @/whynebulita on Instagram because there are too many comments for me to read. I also won’t be able to do any more this week, as I already have a few.

You can also fill out the form and I’ll see it.

1 Like

Yes! Fill out the form, all the necessary things are on there.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blob_hearts: :relieved:

1 Like

Of course! :blush:

1 Like

Of course, fill out the form or dm me on insta. All the information is in the post.

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

your examples are AMAZING! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Tysm!! :blush:

1 Like

Hi can I request a small and a large cover

1 Like

Sure, fill out the form or dm me in insta. Keep in mind that I probably won’t respond till next week because I have a lot of requests already :joy: sorry

1 Like

it’s ok i’m in no rush

1 Like

WOW! Your art looks like these epic movie posters! Damnnnn!

I just submitted a form for an art scene! Hope to hear from you soon!

PS: I don’t how long I waited since I’m not in a rush for it… I would be over the moon if you accept my request hahaha

1 Like

Hehe thanks! I checked out your story, seems pretty cool (I live for that crime rom-com mix soooo). I’ll hopefully get to it after I’m done with the forms and Instagram requests I have so far, so around next week :blush:

1 Like

You checked out my story? :scream: omg ahhhhh

Thank you so much for letting me know! You can take as much time as you like! Everyone is loving your work and adoring your talent hahahhah

1 Like

Hahaha you’re welcome!

I’ve never gotten this much support on my art before so I was rlly surprised :joy: anyways, I’m glad you like it!

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Would you prefer if we did the form or dm you :thinking:

1 Like

:thinking: hmmm… either one works, I guess, its whichever one works better for you : )

1 Like

Ok…i filled out the form but ill just dm you so i can explain it :thinking:

1 Like