Art covers needed

HELP ME!!!

Art Covers

Need two art covers for my new limelight story " America’s SweetHeart ".
Please DM me on my instagram chatbox @miat.episodes
I’ll give you credits in my stories.
Help me please.

1 Like

I can’t use insta but I have an spooky season art shop and do another art shop with friends and I’d be happy to do a cover for you Spooky Season Art Shop :fallen_leaf::orange_heart: 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓐𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓹:sparkles::smiling_imp::crystal_ball: and if u wanna try somewhere else I recommend :maple_leaf: Apple Cider Art Shop :maple_leaf:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Samantha’s Cover Shop {FREE} OPEN

@miataylor13
Heyy, I know you are looking for art scenes, but if you want I can make mood boards for your story characters to display their physical characteristics along with displaying what their aesthetics are. I make them for free and all it takes is to fill out a form.
Mood Board Form
If you are interested please fill out the form, it won’t take more than 3 minutes.

If you still need help i’m an artist and I do commissions (no free art) but I promise I’m really cheap :wink:

Here some samples of my works:

1 Like

I may be able to help, but I don’t currently draw males, so if the cover would only include a female(s). I would most possibly be able to make one for you. Feel free to dm me here or on IG @emmaj.artwork :two_hearts::two_hearts: (there are examples on my profile)

Go to this topic: