Artistic Partner(s) Needed!

Looking for a partner who can help with covers and additional art scenes. Theme is ‘Romance’ for limelight and a preferred art style can be realistic OR animated. I’m just starting out new so I’d like free artists at the moment. All credits will absolutely be mentioned. My insta is @xxbabyarixx if interested!

5 Likes

Hi i would like to help you since I’m an artist.
I only do commissions so i don’t do free arts but if you need more arts I would give you a really good discount if you need a partnership that’s for sure, or if you need only one art or a cover that’s perfect for me and if you need it i can give you also a bit of a discount if for you my prices are to high but i promise you I’m really cheap!!!

Here i give you some of my samples of my works so you can see if you like my style or not

3 Likes

Your art is absolutely amazing unfortunately I’m currently trying to get my own bank account and when I get it I’ll definitely let you know and we can talk about prices then! :grin: :heart:

1 Like

You can view all free and open art shops via this thread.

1 Like

Hi!!! I also do commissions! ypu can dm me on my instagram @zamiraarts. I do cover art, art scenes and bg.

Here are some samples

1 Like

Okay no problem, i totally understand :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: