Art creator apps?

It can depend on what you’re using to create digital art! For example, if it’s your laptop, I don’t really have any suggestions because that isn’t what I personally use. If you’re looking for drawing apps you could use on something like an iPad, I do have a few to recommend.

For free, two of the better ones I’ve encountered is:

• Autodesk Sketchbook - definitely the best of the two. It’s functional, fairly intuitive, and has a good amount of brushes, although the visual layout of the program is kind of… dull. They also released the full feature version for free a few months ago - extremely beneficial for anyone trying to make digital art and not sure if they’ll like it yet.
  • Tayasui Sketches - alright, but not better than the former. It’s rather pretty to look at and I’ve done a couple pieces of art on it more casually. I probably wouldn’t buy the full version again, given the opportunity.

For paid, the only app I care about is Procreate. Easily, easily worth the ten bucks. I recently posted a comment about why I like the app so much here, if you’d like a more extensive answer: