Art Dump! Need an idea prompt to get drawing!

Hey there! So I decided to share my art publicly in the community after I got enough confidence (thank you to @Celestial_Night for pm-ing me to share my work personally first!) to actually share it with everyone in the forums! :blush:

I’m open to art suggestions and ideas to draw about! I’m kind of in an art block right now and I’m willing to take in newer styles that I can practice on, so leave a like, and comment down below!

P.S. I go by Kyla M. on my work, please dont think i’m stealing anyone’s work!

here have some more bunnies!

9 Likes

Dude your artwork is AMAZING! :heart_eyes:
Also if I have an art block I usually go to pinterest and look at some random references.

1 Like

thank you! i do that as well, but i don’t get enough of a drive everytime ti do tho XD i’ve been drawing less and less these days sadly TTUTT that’s why i wanted a completely random feedback from the community XD

i don’t know the randomness just motivates and challenges me a heck lot more XD

1 Like

OMG they are amazing :exploding_head:

I screamed. :skull:

btw I usually draw my Episode OCs in my own style (or the Persona art style, I LOVE that style :tired_face:) , or just find any random anime characters and draw it in my style whenever I have an art block. :thinking:

1 Like

thanks! I used to look at characters and other people’s works as well, but i end up getting discouraged halfway through, I don’t do monthly drawing challenges bc i pressure myself to do everything at once, which makes it less fun ;; XD

1 Like

Do you draw backgrounds too? Cuz I’ve always wanted to draw like rainy neon streets if that makes sense? Maybe you would like it too haha. Stuff like this -

Summary

2 Likes

i havent actually! that seems like a thing to put in my “things to improve in drawing” list XD

2 Likes

Wow :astonished: this is amazing!! plz give me some of your talent PLEASE :sob:

1 Like

I don’t think it’s talent tho :sweat_smile: i’ve been drawing for as long as i can remember, but thank you!

1 Like

Your art is absolutely stunning! Don’t sell yourself short, you’re really talented. :green_heart:

I wish I could help out with the inspiration but I have nothing lmao I’m sorry :sob:

1 Like

it’s okay!! thank you! <33

1 Like

I envy your skills lol! These are absolutely lovely!

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

Ahhh yay!
I am so proud of you! This is amazing and something you should definitely be proud of! :scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

thank you for the support!!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.