Art & Edit Shop 🎨✨ [CLOSED]

Sure, but I first have to finish the other requests.

Thankyou😊

1 Like

I hope I like them!

Hey!! So do you think you can make me a splash for mature themes, and this story uses sound please? Thanks!

1 Like

Sure, do you prefer any special colors or a specific style?

1 Like

Here you go!

Like that?

• Size: (1/2/3 Zones) All three I need 3 zones
  • Version (Day/Night/Both) Day for all three just as they are :slight_smile:
  • Main Kind(Bedroom/Shop/etc.) School
  • Preferred Colors The top two is the color I want the bottom to be.
  • Special Details Below

These two I need above the lockers to say on a banner Mogen High. Then on the board I need a paper that looks like a signup paper and I need it to say Spelling club. I would also like some other school things on it, just whatever as long as its school-related and for a high school.

This one maybe a little harder and may not be able to be done for me but hoping it can. I need the floor and walls to match the other two backgrounds. Then I need the parking lot and both classroom doors to be where my characters can walk through them.

Hi! I am a new writer and am DESPERATELY in need of a big cover. Would you be able to help? If you cant thats ok, but any advice you would have on getting covers would be great!!

Sure! Just give me the details as listed above!

AHHH omg thank you for replying no one else has!

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I can’t work correctly with this background. The problem is, this is a official episode background but I has an incorrect size. I won’t be able to resize it, because then it wouldn’t look good. But if it’s okay for you I could turn it into two background with the correct size, because I can resize it correctly without distortion, but then it would have a size of 3553x1136 px and the maximum size you can upload in the portal is 1920x1136 px.

1 Like

Sure that is just fine. I didn’t know that thank you for letting me know though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks these are both brilliant!

1 Like

So the story is called Writing our Path. And in limelight
First character (Lucy)
rose 3 skin tone
pink warm feathered long hair
round medium dark brown eyes
diamond head shape
defined natural nose
full heart pouty lips with deep red gloss
arched thin eyebrows colored dark brown

shes wearing
a cropped denim jacket
black leggings
off the shoulder tank cotton tan
rainbow pastel sneakers
thin heart hoop earrings

Second character (eve)
Neutral 2 skin tone
arched thin eyebrow colored black dark
wavy long black dark hair
deepest almond eyes colored ice blue
diamond defined contour shaped face
defined natural nose
full round pouty lips red garnet gloss

shes wearing
starry black choker
high top black and white sneakers
ripped denim jeans
off the shoulder stripped yellow shirt

1 Like

I was hoping maybe they could be like blushing at each other :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What background should I use?

I was hoping you could use a city street day background. I am so sorry for some reason my computer won’t let me put in pictures, its pretty old .

1 Like

hello, i am in need of art works for art scenes. I have tried to get in conract with a lot of artists but they all disappear.

Could you please make me some for free ?

I really need them !!!

If yes please text me on instagram on hear

my insta is : mika_episode

Thank you !

Have a great day

I’m sorry, but I’m not an artist. I just make edits and to be honest I can’t even draw.