Art Feedback Anyone?

Hey! Its been a while since I’ve been on here…moving on I’m here to share a new art piece I drew. I’m making progress i guess…anyways here it is

Before (not as detailed)

After (more detailed)

Yes ik the skin is just :skull:

I dont know how to shade and draw skin its hard :sob:
Its still needs more fixing and yes I will eventually draw the skin when I get help lmao :rofl:

9 Likes

Oh my gosh! It looks great! I can’t even draw an eye like the first one to save my life :joy:

4 Likes

WhaaAaAAAAaaaaaAAAaaaa?
It looks gorgeous!

I don’t feel worthy of calling myself an artist anymore-

3 Likes

OMG!!! THE EYE!!! Girl, you dropped this :crown:

3 Likes

the detail in this is A M A Z I N G :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

ig some feedback would b that the lashes feel a bit out of place bc of the way that they stick and curl straight up; looking at most eyes we see that the lashes don’t naturally go up like that and you can barely see the tips of the lashes, like in this pic:

this is my art guys i’m not stealing lmao

also maybe the highlight on the lashes was a bit intense? but honestly if that’s the look u we’re going for then it’s great :smirk_cat:

ofc i still think this looks amazing, and you’ll only get better with more practice! also feel free to take this like a grain of salt :sob::heartpulse:

1 Like

Lol thank u :joy:

1 Like

omg :sob:thanks so much and no anyone can be an artist no matter how much skill they have its all about patience and practice

2 Likes

Aww thx :two_hearts:

1 Like

thanks! yes i literally tried so many times to draw new eye lashes bc I felt like that wasn’t really how eyelashes look in reality but the attempts i made were all terrible so I stuck with this one but I appreciate ur feedback I looked up so many ways to draw eyelashes but none really helped me :skull:

2 Likes

Before reading the typed portion of a topic I always look at the picture first, since it’s the biggest and most eye-catching. Speaking of eye, that was my first thought…“That’s a pretty colored eye!”

Then I read it, and was like, oh my lord! :scream: :heart: It’s a drawing! I mean I’m no where near that level of drawing, but it looks fantastic! Just keep practicing is all! This is on ibis…how in the world are the brushes that thin without the terrible quality…?? lol…

3 Likes

Lol really? And idk the result somehow looks like this :joy: and the quality is still…sh*t lmao but yeah is the brushes supposed to not like thin with good quality?

2 Likes

Erm, yeah? :thinking: :joy: Well when I draw features it comes out like cr*p. But maybe it’s because I draw it so, so small? Plus I use the #2 Pencil Brush…

2 Likes

Oh lol I use like a mixture of different brushes :sweat_smile: and I don’t draw the details too big or too small so maybe thats why u can see mines clearly. Although if I were to draw a whole face the details mightnot be seen too much bc I will have to draw the eye smaller💀

2 Likes

Makes sense :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Omg you got talent! This is so beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ah! Thanks i try :relaxed:

1 Like

I generally use the biggest possible canvas size. Turn your canvas into a 4,000 x 4,000, and then make little adjustments with the height and length if needed. It might look better that way…?

2 Likes

The eyes looks soooooo amazing! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Girl
It’s great the way it is!!
and eyes are just woww

1 Like

Haha thanks :blush:

1 Like