Art For Stories!

Hey guys! If you have any art that you made that you are okay with other people use- if they credit you- post it down below! If you made if for someone else and you gave them an edit of their character- or something of their character/ story title- I would not post that here.
Excepting any art! If you want to make something for this thread- that’s fine, but if you could find your personal backgrounds/overlays that you made that you think could help other people- then you can post it here. If I put it in my story- you will get full credit.
Format
Who should we credit to: (Your episode name or episode forums name)
I don’t have Instagram or social media like that- but others will and they might want to give you a shout out or something so: (Instagram name) - this is optional

This is not a place for posting requests/receiving requests. If you are an art group you can direct us to your group/thread- but on this thread I just would like us sharing our art.

Also: I don’t want to share free stock photos or stuff like that in the case that it is copyrighted. So just share any background/overlay you have. (Preferably something that’s not for a specific story- like an art scene of two characters or a picture of a character or a cover- that is probably amazing that you made that- but not many people would be able to use it- and usually you can only use that type of stuff for one story) I would love to see your art!

You guys can also use this thread to talk about art you’ve done! Ok- well, post if you want! I can’t wait to see (and hopefully use) your beautiful art.
If you don’t want people to use it-I advise for you not to put it on this thread- but if you really want to- put it in big bold letters at the top telling people not to use it/ and put your name on it or something.

My insta is : episode_lover1027

Oh cool! People could probably make it into a splash or something for their stories! Thanks for sharing!

Np

1 Like

Untitled6
Untitled7
aviary-image-1529080125727
sketch-1529533658539
That is just some of them all are on my insta you can credit me with my insta if anyone uses them Art_episode is the insta lol

I forgot her :joy::joy:

Wow you are so talented! I might use these!

1 Like

,emememme,e

Need examples

IMG_20180715_175030_820IMG_20180714_015000_655IMG_20180714_014301_357

I like the last one with the black and white!

hey could you do to background for me?

1 Like

This is not a place to request art- but you could pm them instead. :+1::revolving_hearts:

Untitled4-1Untitled27IMG_20180715_235740_02049

make sure not to post covers on here as we can’t use them for our stories and others might have used them if you have made them for them. I think the art is beautiful- but if you just want to show it make sure to tell us.

1 Like

Guys, when posting here keep in mind that this is a thread where we help each other by posting art that we can use for each other’s stories- you can just show it- but make sure to tell people so someone doesn’t steal it.
When you post your beautiful backgrounds on here- make sure you are okay with us using them- otherwise tell us not to use them

1 Like

Also- you can promote yourself on here as long as if you request the art- you pm them. I just don’t want this to turn into a request thread. :revolving_hearts: