Art For Your Favourite Author! (Please read 🥺 )

So I had an idea that someone could request art for someone else! Therefore I created some forms and this thread…

There are two forms, one where you can request a specific piece of art that you have control over for someone else and the other is where you nominate a story and if it gets the most votes on my Instagram then I will create art for it. You can choose to stay anonymous or be given credit for the nomination.

It will be treated as a model form! I’ll do it when I want and completely on my terms. Please read the rules before going to the form :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Art Examples

Rules
  • When requesting art, it cannot be your own story. If I find out it is then I’ll delete the response. However when nominating a story, it can be yours :revolving_hearts:
  • Please do not give me a deadline, I might not even get to your response.
  • There is a chance that the form(s) will be closed
  • You need to have an Instagram account! And also know the account of the author
  • Please note that you will only receive updates and not the final piece - therefore it takes away an opportunity for you to use it yourself

Nominate A Story
Art Request For An Author

Thank you for reading <3

9 Likes

Okay I actually love this idea :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. I have nothing to nominate off the top of my head but I’ll be back when I figure it out. Amazing work as always.
:purple_heart:

1 Like

Ahhh thank you so much! And of course lol, no worries :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is a super cute idea! Don’t have ig tho :tired_face::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! I might change one of the forms so it doesn’t matter about Instagram :thinking::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That would be awesome! :heart:

1 Like

Alright! I’ll do that soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like