Art Giveaway Art Scenes, Covers, Splashes as Prizes!

Hello! So, I’ve updated my giveaway, making it simpler and easier for people to participate.

How to enter :face_with_monocle:

1. Read five episodes of my story, Murder at Ambrogi Mansion (LL)
  2. DM (on Instagram) or PM me @faintest_storytime the screenshots.

:star:That’s it. :star:

Here are some examples:

Zamples

General Art/Art Scene:

Art scene for Squad:Masterminds by @Treas_H
Covers:

Cover for @Tinyxoxo

Splashes:

Everyone who joins gets a free pre-made splash just like the one above in addition to being entered into a drawing for the prizes.

For extra entries to increase your chances

Art Guidelines and what you can request follow my general commissions rules. Detailed guidelines for prizes: General Rules for Faintest's Giveaway (Updated June 6/29) - Google Docs

Come join and give me something to draw :wink:

6 Likes

Hi @Faintest I’m gonna enter!

1 Like

I would like to join @Faintest

1 Like

@tanyaepisode Sounds great, thank you! @Amelia_epi yay, thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m def entering! Also can I take a sec to say I just started the first episode and the directing is literally immaculate :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Aw, thank you so much, that means a lot! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Great! I’ll add you to the list of entrants.

2 Likes

Here’s another example of a pre-made splash you can win if you enter my giveaway. There are several designs and anyone who enters gets a pick, so join. :innocent: If you want to, lol. :wink:

Oh and the giant number is to make the selection of prizes easier once I draw the prizes. You can currently ignore that.

@Faintest
Your story is amamzing!!!
Istant love
I’ll tag you the screenshots in a minute

1 Like

Really appreciate this is directed here and not on ista. Will be joining @Faintest!

1 Like

Yea its really awesome…I love it…

1 Like

Thank you~

1 Like

Aw, thank you, I’m so glad you enjoyed it :blush:

Hey I dont have insta account so shall I tag u here??

1 Like

Yes, you can definitely do that. That works.

1 Like

Hello, everyone, I have decided to extend my giveaway until July 14. If you are thinking about entering in the hopes of getting a cover for your DL contest entry, be sure to let me know that when/if you win so that I can prioritize you and you can get it in time.

Also, here is the gallery of pre-made splashes. Everyone who enters gets one of these free splashes, so come take a look and see if you like them:) Pre-Made Splashes

A few of the splashes in the gallery that you can get if you enter:

Just four days left to enter my giveaway! Everyone who enters gets a free splash! Prizes include art scenes, covers, you name it, it’s probably a prize. Here are some more splashes to get you psyched as well as another art example. Also, episode 6 of Murder at Ambrogi Mansion (LL) will be dropping soon! Pre-made Splashes for Giveaway

1 Like

awesome art!!

2 Likes

Today is the last day for the giveaway. Don’t miss your chance for a great prize! Again, everyone who enters gets a free splash in addition to any prizes you may win (art scenes, covers, etc). All you have to do is read the first five chapters of Murder at Ambrogi Mansion (LL) to enter.

2 Likes