[Art Giveaway] because I need more reads lol

The title is like half a joke. Anyways, I want to get some art done and get more reads, and I found the best way to do that. I don’t have much examples because I deleted all my drawings a while back to get some more computer space but I have one.

One example I have live

So, I’m giving away two pfps, one small cover and one art scene.

If you want a pfp (one character)

Read at least 3 episodes of my story.

If you want the small cover (up to two characters)

Read all 6 episodes of my story.

If you want the art scene (up to two characters)

Read all 6 episodes of my story and promote it on instagram.

My story (The Devil Inside Me by Cece Hunter (that’s me)): http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5848672518078464
My instagram: @cchunt.marley

First one to send screenshots of the amount of episodes required for the slot you want (pfp, cover or art scene) when you’re done reading them gets the slot. Simply send the screenshots below and tell me what slot you want. I’ll pm you with the details after.

3 Likes

I think your art looks stunning! Can I partecipate in this giveaway? I would request a small cover. Do I have to send you the screenshots in PM? Thank you!:heart:

1 Like

Of course you can participate. Just a reminder:

You can send the screenshots on here if you want.

1 Like

Also thank you for the compliment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re welcome! I’ll start reading right now. Your story sounds interesting!

1 Like

Can I get an art scene?

I will read your story for the art scene ans tag you on IG

@Episode4Life1 @Random_doggo123 the first one of you to send the screenshots of the 6 episodes of my story (when you’ve read them) will get the art scene

1 Like

Okay, but i don’t think i can do that right now because i don’t have a phone and i’m using my grandmas computer right now

1 Like

idk what to tell you :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I can start now so one of each chapter or one when I finish

Just one of the last scene of the last episode is fine. I’ll recognize the scene.

1 Like

Ok

@Random_doggo123 @Episode4Life1 is this @icy_glacier_episode on instagram one of you? That account made a very inaccurate post and I want it deleted.

who is @icy_glacier_episode???

No idea, it’s someone on insta who I assume made an account solely to promote my story to get the art scene. The thing is, the story in the example on this thread is not out yet. The link the person used is to the story I’m asking people here to read in exchange for my art.

2 Likes

Oh

1 Like

Well it’s not me. I just added you on instagram

1 Like

I just saw that. I think it might be @Random_doggo123 but I’m not sure. I’m waiting for their response

3 Likes

Oh that was me sorry I’m bad at things

2 Likes