ART: Grace's Creative Art Shop (CLOSED)

Yea!! That sounds like a great idea! :blush: Just send me the details when you are ready :blob_hearts:

ok, it’ll be just a second! :hugs:

1 Like

Okay can you make it then without the guns and the if you can the pose can you still make it like that just without the mascara and tears

1 Like

female:
body - Light
eyebrows - Medium Angled
hair - Beach Wave Hair, Fawn
eyes - Upturned Bold, Blue
face - Soft Heart
nose - Soft Natural
lips - Classic, Blush
male:
body - Olive
eyebrows - Medium Sharp
hair - Short Cropped Hair, Black
eyes - Stoic Almond, Green
face - Defined Triangle
nose - Button
lips - Uneven, Blush
I am soooo sorry this is late! I’ve been very busy with school and such! :sweat_smile::purple_heart::dizzy: for the “mature themes and strong language” splash, I would like the girl to be doing an angry talk to the boy with “Censored” over her mouth :joy: for the “this story uses sounds” splash, can I have them both e wearing headphones? the boy will do the head_bob animation while the girl is dancing, any dance is fine :sweat_smile::heavy_heart_exclamation: when you’re finished, we can work on the cover? xx thank you! :hugs::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Yea! I can get working on that for you, sorry for the wait :blush::blob_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah! No problem, I’ll get started on those! :hugs::blob_hearts: Sorry for the wait

Small and large cover
Limelight
No particular theme

Background - high school lockers
Can i have the mc (in the image) under the words High School? She can be in any outfit and any pose

1 Like

Yeah! No problem, any author name?

no thank you

1 Like

Okay, I’ll begin working on that aswell :blush::blob_hearts:

thanks! how long do you think it will take??

1 Like

Well since I have two more requests to fill, it’ll probably be tomorrow or on Saturday :sweat_smile:

ok cool thanks

1 Like

Here is your large cover! :hugs: I hope you like it!

Okay! So I’m done with the first one, girl! :hugs::revolving_hearts: Have a look!

1 Like

Here is the other one @emma1duh :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Let me know when you want to start the cover and how you would like it :hugs: Hope you like these in the mean time! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

omg these are perfect, as expected aha :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart: and es we can start on the cover, let me pull up the details! thank you so much! :innocent::purple_heart:

can I have them on this background? and have the girl facing the other way doing a flirt, blush, or awkward position - which ever you think looks the best! :blush: and have the guy doing the blush, flirt, or awkward animation again - which ever you choose is best! :blush: the title is “We’re Moving” and the author is epy.emma223, thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

1 Like

Aw thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will get working on the cover!

Here it is!! :hugs: what do ya think? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like