Art Group partner?

opinion
community

Hey, So I need an Art group partner. I feel like I kinda got the hand of making edits & I would like to start my own thread for it. The only problem is that I need someone to help me out. I’m only accepting 1 person so if you wan’t in, you gotta reply ASAP!
But, of course. You have to follow some rules & guidelines. These aren’t any controlling rules, just some things to keep in mind if your interested

1. Do NOT start DRAMA! I REFUSE to entertain negativity. My time is too short to get caught up in it.
  2. Don’t be RUDE! If they can’t privately address you about an issue, Then understand their public criticism, advice, or words is only for attention. So please don’t take it personal
  3. (Not really a rule! lol) Your INNER PEACE: Respect yourself enough to say “I deserve peace” & walk away from people or things that prevent you from attaining it. Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions. – Pema Chodron

Welp! That’s it. If your interested. Comment below & I’ll PM you to see some examples. If I feel like your the one. I’ll PM you telling you. If you didn’t get chosen, I’ll PM you & tell you that as well.
Just to let you all know, I am an shy person & I do not talk much (You just gotta get to know me!:wink:) I only speak if needed to.

REMEMBER! I only need 1 until I feel like I can pull more people in.

[SOLVED!] Please Ignore!
Art Thread Advertisement
I am looking for an Art Group!

I can help.

Here’s an example

i can try even though i’m not as good as him

So I can help here’s my examples.

Bump!

Your art is really good!

Me too!!

You gotta teach me teachr background

Lol ok I will if eb does a teaching class

Thank you!

I would be happy to be your personal artist if you need me.