Art help- a second opinion ๐Ÿ’ž

Hey yall :wave:t2:
So Iโ€™ve just recently thought of a weird but good (I think??) idea to do sort of art reviews where u put your art that u feel like somethings off on it on this thread and I can help you out by giving you suggestions to improve your art :revolving_hearts: this thread is by no means for people to slate or make fun of others art it is for helping new artists to learn tips and get a second opinion on their art to help them. ALL of the pointers I give will only be CONTRUCTIVE CRITICISM and NOT personal or said with the intent to hurt anyone :revolving_hearts: and btw IM NOT A PROFESSIONAL ARTIST so the ideas I give will only be from experience :revolving_hearts: yeh I donโ€™t know whether this is a good idea but Iโ€™m gonna role with it as Iโ€™ve always sometimes felt like I needed a second opinion on some of my works :revolving_hearts:
And btw hereโ€™s some of my art so that u can choose whether u actully want to take advice from me :joy::joy::woman_facepalming:t3:

5 Likes

Can you be more talented???!!! Love them!!! How did you create such masterpieces??? :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thankyou girl :revolving_hearts: with a lot of practice thatโ€™s how :joy::revolving_hearts:

Shook :hushed:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since it involves art work. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

1 Like

Omg gurl!
woww ur so talented
teach me ur wisdom lol
please do srsly tho
Youโ€™r art is just so perfect :heart:

1 Like

Thankyou girl :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Me too :scream:

They are REALLY Good could you make one for me?

1 Like

Iโ€™m sorry but I donโ€™t take requests but I bet there are a lot of amazing artists that will make you an edit :revolving_hearts:

Ok make sure to say If you do they are AMAZING!

1 Like

Beautiful :sunglasses::revolving_hearts:

1 Like