Art help.trying to reach more people who need help as I am not get many replies click link to go to original page

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Maybe look out for those whos asking for free art because trust me girl, theres a lot whos looking for artists that just needs a fast art cover or scenes for their stories so that they can publish them asap. I’ll ask a girl that i know who might need it but let me ask first lol. If i wasnt lacking on my story, ill totally ask you girly :joy::wink:

1 Like

Oops i forgot to say this, Happy Thanksgiving :wink: So rude of me to not say that btw :joy: Sorry girly :sweat_smile:

It ok I don’t celebrate thanksgiving I am Australialan

1 Like

Oh i see lol, still tho Happy Thanksgiving to you girly. Btw i have a friend whos also in my book club. Shes like you on the not celebrating Thanksgiving, and all i know is shes from london :grin:

Ok so do u need help with anything
Also how popular are you on forum maybe to can re post this comment so I can try and help more people

1 Like

I can totally help you with that, and btw im not that poppin on the forums :joy: i like being on here everyday because im bored and like helping others as much as i can :smile:

1 Like

Btw I’ll still ask the girls i know who is already have a story published which is 2 of them. The other one, ill ask her if she needs any :wink:

1 Like

Hey do u have any examples?

2 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t at the moment sorry I just got a new iPad and I can see tomtrasfer my old drawings also they aren’t that good
I am possible getting a Apple Pencil for Christmas so that is going to help me a lot
:heart::heart:

2 Likes