ART: More 4b and 4c Textured Hair Please

Hey! I love the new natural hair styles! I just really wish there was some 4b /4c hair seeing as most of us have hair like that. I’d just really love to give my characters and myself hair like that when I play cause the currently aren’t other ones like it besides the Afro which is the closest.
But here are visuals of what I mean

which is 4c hair vs

which is 4a/3c hair

one has a defined curl pattern while the other does not. And I’d like to see more of the 4c/4b hair that doesn’t have the “nice” “cute” curls :sparkling_heart:

Here are some examples of how to draw the texture of 4c hair from some artists that did a really good job

this one is 4c^
this one is 4b^
this one is also 4c^

I don’t know much about art but it seem to me hey basically used dots and small color changes to create the 4b/4c texture.
Another tactic I’ve seen artist use to make it almost like a cloud
like these

Image result for natural hair art

Here are some style examples:
Related image

Related image

Image result for 4c hair texture art

If you’re not here to support this topic then leave cause this is not a discussion post.

73 Likes

Support :blush:

4 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support!!

2 Likes

Totally support this! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Omg I’m litereally begging my characters need this… we don’t need more loose curls styles. Give us 4c/4b hair. Most of us have hair like this.

4 Likes

We really only have the Afro and then the short afro which is really whispy and look like the character is balding.

4 Likes

Hey episode, we still really need these. We actually don’t have any 4c styles at all

1 Like

permium-support

3 Likes

Bump! :sunflower:

1 Like

Dude, we STILL don’t have this.

1 Like

Support and bump

1 Like