ART: More Natural Lip Colors

The gold family is very different than the others. It doesn’t hav pink undertones whatsoever so a lot of natural lip colors dont fit with it. Especially with golds 6-8

For the Rose family, a lip shade for Rose 9 is also needed

For the Copper family a natural lip shade for copper 8 is definitely needed

For Neutrals 7-9 natural lip shades are also needed, because much like with the gold family, it does not have pink undertones that go with a lot of the browns given to us.

Also please please don’t make the lip shade be the same color as the skin tone. Lips in real life aren’t like this and character with lighter skin hardly ever get this treatment.

41 Likes

Support!!!

1 Like

Here are some tags for this thread to get recognized.

Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged.
@Allie_Diamond_Epy @AMagic @amberose @Luna_B_Vand.er @Luna_Kesem @gigistorm @Ashy702 @asha_queen @Elaina.p @superb @Rose.M @Roy @AshlynG @Cami_epy @Cass_writes @Chocolate_Mama @CinnamonToast @PropertyofNae @Phoenix_Hope @talesbyrose @Problematic_Patrick

7 Likes

Support! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support!

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

Support! I feel like they should have redone the natural lip colours when they redid the skin tones because it’s hard to match the skin tones with the lips.

4 Likes

support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

True. Really true.

1 Like

we need this :fist:

1 Like

bumping my own post

I support this.

The very pale guys often look like wearing lipstick because the “matching” lip colors are much darker.

Bumpity

Support!

Support/Bump!

I am needing a natural color for Neutral 07 if someone can help :disappointed:

Bump! This is still really needed.

Ooh, support!

Support!

1 Like