Art Opinion Needed

So I made this a few days ago and I love it. I just want to see ways I can improve. Please don’t say rude things because you will hurt my self esteem jk idc :joy: but please don’t whole essay on my mistakes because I can see them but feel free to comment.

Also this was supposed to be a zodiac edit for cancer :cancer: which is my sign :sunglasses:

Random Tags

@appleqrl
@Rac5hel @Teahwalker @Silver_Shadow @ChayChay @Malukah @Cassandra_Dean @Rowan2 @Bethany1 @anj @PerplexedJam @Silver_Shadow @Maria.StoryWritter @Dark.Epy @R.es.Story @KatieI @_Nasia @phlegmatic @TheCreepyNun @xApplex @Forever1201 @Killerfrost @UltimaW @Arwen_Episode @inkkee @A.C.epi @mindy_epsiode @sofia2 @keiji @granolias @puma @MysteryMaker @SophiaM @Sophbee @Gamer_Gurl @Queen_K @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @Toxic.Dreams @abygail.bauman @AuthorMDWrites @jenna1012 @talesbyrose @anon75579664 @EVL.Daisy @Raybadem @estherdekker @zoe4564 @frvnces @Mouse.Episode @Addivi101 @valeria.episode @lanafrazer_episode.

14 Likes

i LOVEE it! i can;t really say what to improve becouse i can’t do anything like that!!!

1 Like

Aw thank you. Honestly my art started off with a random doodle after I tried to color in my 4th ever outline. Also music helps. Just takes a lil practice.

1 Like

It looks really good.

1 Like

Cute, you may want to outline the hair so that it’s not that hard to see with the background

3 Likes

Thank you :sparkling_heart:

I chose the wrong color it outline it with :joy: I was supposed to make it a bit darker.

1 Like

Zoe is right. Lol that was the only thing I saw too.

2 Likes

This is probably my favorite art piece of yours! The body highlighting and everything is just beautiful! The hair also looks really good. :heartpulse:

1 Like

I also know that you can see the line of her arm on the hair and that frustrated me but I plan on redoing it so thanks for the advice :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I think it looks good. If there is room for improvement of course. Now with this image since you outlined the body than the hair should be outlined also. Or remove the outlined of the body. But I love the hair. One thing I can pass on that I noticed with my self is the size of the backgrounds plays a part. I might explain it wrong I will show then say.
Now, this I did the size was 500 x 500 its horrible.
Untitled373-1

Now I redid it and the size I used was 2000 x 2000

3 Likes

Thanks. I’m still learning about highlighting and shading and I know that it’s not my best but that’s ok. :heartpulse:

1 Like

This honestly looks amazing, you did great job <3

2 Likes

I guess I’ve gotten used to the canvas I use :joy: I plan on outlining the body when I remake it. Thank you :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Tysm :heartbeat:

1 Like

That was the word canvas I couldn’t think of it. :joy:

1 Like

:joy: I have those moments every day

1 Like

It looks beautiful! :slight_smile: A darker hair outline would have made it stand out just the bit more it needed but it’s still a lovely piece of art! :heart:

Side note: for shading and highlights, research into colour theory - it’s very helpful information to know!

Keep up the great work :charmander_dancing:

3 Likes

Thank you and I know the color was a bad choice :joy: and I will for sure. :blue_heart:

1 Like

No! I love the colour, it wasn’t a bad choice at all! :heart: The outline just needed to be a teeny bit darker so it was visible.

1 Like