Art Opinion Needed

Oof that’s what I meant :joy: I stated that wrong :heartpulse:

1 Like

love it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks. :heartpulse:

1 Like

It’s pretty cute!
But I have some suggestions!
1.The hair kinda blends in with the background? Maybe make the background darker, or make the hair darker.
2.Try not to shade with black as it creates a muddy effect? Try to shade with high contrast colors.
3. Try and perfect the outline :kissing_heart:, you can see some black line overlapping the hair at the top right
Lol, I guess that’s it! Please don’t consider my opinion rude :sweat:, I am trying to just help yea! But it’s not needed anyway lol.

1 Like

:thinking: maybe make the nose bigger? :sneezing_face: I’m not really good at art so my opinions suck :joy:

Lol thank you and I saw that too. I’m redoing it when I get a chance. :revolving_hearts:

Yeah I’m not really good with noses so that’s why it’s like that. :joy:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

I like the colour choices as turquoise is one of my favourite colors.by examining your art piece, I think you need to work a little more on shading.If you want to give it a 2D look, I recommend using the hard round brush but for realism you need to use a variety of brushes except for the airbrush as I highly recommend not to use it.For the hair try outline the head withdarker colour and create long thin strands of hair in order to give it a better look.And I think you forgot to colour the lips.And even if you want the lipstick to be white try not to use white that moment.Use the lightest gray available instead.

For more improvement I recommend keeping reference pictures of the art of your fav artist all around your canvas and see how each artist as use which variety of colours when painting their character’s skin as a skin is a combination of colours like shades of orange, white, pink, purple , brown etc

2 Likes

Thank you. Shading is not really not my friend if you know what I mean. It’s kinda hard :joy: I’ll definitely remember when I remake it. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Love it

1 Like

Tysm :blue_heart:

1 Like

You are so better then me :heart_eyes:.
And you are so good at the shadeing the whole body, which i cant do it… ugh…

Look at my outline, where i am good at it.

And thats my coloring :neutral_face:

You did great :clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Thank you and your outlines are better than mine :joy: Practice helps so hopefully one day I’ll be way better.

1 Like

Amazing!! But the eyebrow is overlapping the hair, and it should be the other way around :blush:

1 Like

Oof I just realised. Thanks.:joy:

1 Like

Np :joy::joy: the art is really cute! Her hair create emphasis and contrast which make the art even more stunning

1 Like

Tysm :two_hearts:

1 Like

Shading is never somebody’s friend.It’s that stubborn person who runs away from you and you have to chase it and after months of chasing (i-e via practice) it finally gives up on being stubborn.So you better chase it to make it your friend. :wink:

2 Likes

I have my track shoes ready :joy:

2 Likes