Art Opinion Pls

So this is an outline I made based on my older sister. Please don’t steal or trace! I just want feedback and I know the pose looks kinda weird but I don’t think I’ll change it. This is gonna be used for my Easter outline contest. I’m gonna do the final touches today.

Also my older sister has vitiligo so I’m thinking of doing that. :sparkling_heart: I only have 1 spot open for requests and I don’t draw males or Limelight. It’s gonna be a few days though since I have a few other requests.

• Vitligo Edit (Based on my sister)
  • Regular edit

0 voters

Tags of some of my frens :heartpulse:
@Ghosty @Neptune @appleqrl @Problematic_Patrick

6 Likes

Idk who else to tag but I need help :joy:

1 Like

Alana one word AMAZING :flushed::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aw thank you. It seems a little small to me so idk if I should put it on a bigger canvas. I wanted to add bunny ears but they look weird on her hair. :joy::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah a bigger canvas and I think some of those bent bunny ears would look good

1 Like

No problem :black_heart:

1 Like

Alright and ty. I’m at school so I’ll try to do that asap :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Kk I’m finna leave for school getting ready :eyes::two_hearts:

1 Like

It looks AMAZING!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:Lady%20Gaga%20Talented%20Brilliant

1 Like

I think the pose is super cute! Your line work is really good. I think the only thing that seems a little off is the hand on the basket. The hand seems like the thumb is on the outside, rather the inside of her body. But if that was your intention then I think its perfect.

3 Likes

Thanks Pat :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Just realised that aactually :joy: I’m gonna keep it and make it kinda alienish to embrace it

1 Like

:joy: I’m here for it!

1 Like

I added ears :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Its AMAZING NAE :heartpulse::heart:

1 Like

Aw ty :heartpulse:

1 Like

Np💖

1 Like

I’m making a vitiligo edit of her tomorrow since she wanted the normal edits first.

Finished :tada::revolving_hearts:

My sister gave me the colors for this second one