Art opinions need :D

I need a few opinions on a few things I just drew. If anyone could help me I’d be grateful:D

1 Like

I can help, I am artist too

1 Like

3 Likes

Your good how long have you bee doing this ?

1 Like

A few months almost a year :smiley:

Wow I love how clear the skin is all I would say is to add shading and I think your edit would look really nice. But either without shade or with shade it looks good.:heart:

2 Likes

1 Like

So!

For the first image, you could’ve blended the shading more. I see you’re using Ibis Paint X, so I’ll give it a pass. Here’s where you could’ve added more shading:

I was too lazy to blend everything out, but you get my point. The lips also had a weird shape so I tried to fix it a little bit. There’s also no shading on the hair, but I didn’t have enough patience to show you where you should shade/highlight on it.

As for the second edit, the hair tips look like… Blobs. It weirdly curves and disappears…? Here’s how I would’ve done it:

With everything blended more smoothly (the shading I did on the dress is a bit chunky, just because I’m in a hurry), but I hope you understood what I was trying to say.

Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Thanks :smiley: I’m still bad at shading and drawing lips :shushing_face:

And I can’t do hair shading :confounded:

Searching for tutorials can help some people (It certainly didn’t help me: I’m self taught with a combination of my friend’s help), or looking up other artists’ edits and trying to imitate their style. Practice makes perfect, but I don’t know what to say about using Ibis Paint X to practice. A bunch of people use it and have smoother shading than an airbrush… I have no idea how they do it, sadly.

2 Likes

Looks beautiful :green_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

I’ve tried :grimacing::confounded:

Question :slight_smile:

If you have any questions, you can dm me anytime so we won’t spam this thread; or better, on my instagram @nemimutt

1 Like

I could go a circle mistakes and add tips

Or have i been replaced already :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Nahhh no one replaces you yet

1 Like

Yet? Lmao okay
XD I’ll help in a minute, here or pm?

2 Likes

Pm :woman_shrugging:

1 Like