Art/Personal Assistant Needed 🥺💖

I had two art assistants but after a while we just stopped talking altogether. I need help managing my art pieces and a few other things. I’ve been feeling really unmotivated to draw lately and I can’t go to sleep on time.

Requirements

Requirements:

• Must check in with me at least once a day. I know for some including me online school is wrapping up. I’m not expecting you to talk to me every day as long as it’s not too spaced out.

• Must be okay with talking about stress/mental health! I’m not going to tell you my entire life story but it’ll be brought up. I also haven’t been sleeping well. I go to sleep around 5 am and it’s around 4 rn :sob:

• Check in about requests/pieces! I have two requests and an edited one and I’m procrastinating like mad :sob: Since my birthday is coming up I’ll be drawing more for myself so you don’t really need to worry about this.

• Remind me to clean out my phone and art gallery on IbisPaint X. I practically refuse to delete anything so they’re so cluttered :woman_facepalming:t4:

• Remind me to take breaks and ask how my schoolwork is going. Geometry is the only class I’ve done nothing for. I have until the 8th to finish my work.

I know this is a lot. It’s not that serious of a job honestly, I’m not expecting you to be my counselor or anything. I’m pretty chill myself so I wouldn’t want to be talking to a robot :joy:

Just leave:

• How active are you?
  • Are you okay with talking about stress/mental health? (It’s okay if not)
  • How would you describe yourself?
  • What’s your time zone? (Mines EST)
  • You can leave your character details (INK, only because I’m tired of drawing LL and I hate it :sob: but that might change) :two_hearts:

If things go well I’ll probably make you an art piece as a thank you gift :gift_heart: This job is mostly temporary since I’ll be done with requests and schoolwork soon. I can also help you with a few things if you’d like though I’m terrible :joy: I can’t pay you or anything since I have money but no way of sending it. I probably forgot something so I’ll add on later :joy: (This’ll probably be up for a day or two)

My Examples

Lastly if you want to be a model for a piece feel free to check out my form :sparkling_heart: Inspiration has hit me a few times but I don’t have any model that I can match the ideas with :sob:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd09rF9hlplLaXwy8MoepWrzt_6TnmOFcJBDCqNTJqpEJ3G4A/viewform?usp=sf_link

7 Likes

Hey! So like… I feel you on the unmotivated and mental health issues. My sleep schedule is none existent except for the fact that I’m nocturnal lmao.

Activity - I’m guessing you mean on the forums? I check it a few times a day, as for instagram, i check all notifications and sometimes go on to browse posts anyways.

I’m okay talking about anything!

My description - I’m guessing as in personality as to which I can only really say : weird, funny (i like to think so at least hehe), kinda bitchy but usually in a jokey way unless im in a bad mood, passive-agressive.

Time zone - BST (time zones confuse the shit outta me so excuse me if im wrong)

I don’t use ink so got no details to give unless you want limelight lol :smiley:

2 Likes

Bump :sparkling_heart:

• How active are you? If I don’t have too much work (but this is rather rare). Daily
  • Are you okay with talking about stress/mental health? Of course
  • How would you describe yourself? My friends would say that I can often help them solve their problems and listen well. (All I can say about me is: I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy… Because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless… or The people who can best solve the problems of others are the ones who have the most…)
  • What’s your time zone? CEST (Until 25th. October, then CET)
  • You can leave your character details: Not until you’re feeling better.
1 Like

. How active are you? Me I’m active pretty often, I mean like I use to love watch netflix but since i’ve been in forums I barley watch it anymore
. Are you okay talking about stress/mental health? I can’t say I good at it but I’m here if you ever need to talk! :slightly_smiling_face:
. How would you describe yourself? Well people tell me that I’m fun but sometimes i cant help but think im boring lol, but im a very emotional person
. What is your time zone? EST
. you can leave your character details?
Body: tan
Brow: mature round
Hair: straight (blond)
Eyes: round bold (blue)
Face: oval
Nose: elven
Lips: full round

Well that’s it :blush::hugs:

1 Like

Bump :purple_heart:

1 Like

did you choose yet? :blob_hearts:

1 Like

No :purple_heart:

1 Like

ok, well I’m going to sign up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump :purple_heart:

Ur geo hw! :laughing:

I lowkey just noticed its the 7th, my b day is soon as well

1 Like

I’ve gotten some of it done. I have until Midnight tonight to finish the rest :purple_heart:

1 Like

You can talk to me If you want to :pensive: :yellow_heart: :dizzy:

1 Like

That’s great! I would have put it of longer

1 Like

Thanks :sparkling_heart: I just have trouble opening up to people sometimes since the last person I tried to who I generally thought I could trust made me feel like my feelings were invalid.

1 Like

Oh, wow I’m sorry to hear that. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Did you decide yet? If not I’d love to be your personal assistant✨

1 Like

No :purple_heart: I’ll post when I decide

1 Like