Art piece for free

Hey I wanted to ask if someone could do an art piece of my character for free. I wanted to post it on instagram and I will obv give you credit! I can also recommend you in my book club and insta.
Appreciate your time to read this. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You should move this to Art Resources! You’ll find plenty of artists and shops there.

1 Like

Aww thank you thats really sweet of you! Im sorry Im on here since over a year but I never did post so Im unexperienced. I looked for the categorie art but couldnt find it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Aww, you’re welcome. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I believe there’s a list of shops and artists somewhere!

1 Like

Are you looking for edited or drawn? Bc I know 2 free drawn artists but I think one of them is still busy with requests

I dont mind Im open to anything! :smiling_face:

Hmm ok, one of my friends is an amazing editor and she made me this profile picture for discord

My friend is @Jpassen

And here’s an drawn art piece from another one of friends

The artist is @turtlelover1025

And one free drawn artist as well ((think the artist is still busy but you can try to ask her on IG)

Her art IG is @/v.h_arts

3 Likes

Omg wow. Beautiful! You are such a sweetheart for helping me out I really appreciate it!! Thank you so so much :white_heart: do you think your friend jpassen could make me one? Can I just contact her on insta?

No problem and I’m happy to help out. And yh you can contact her here or on IG. Her username is the same as here @/Jpassen

1 Like

Hey my friend @/Jpassen is not taking requests at the moment so I’m sorry. So you’re gonna have to choose someone else

1 Like

It’s okay I still appreciate your kindness and that you wanted to help me out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No problem :heart:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for artwork. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you Sydney!! :woman_fairy:t2:

1 Like

@Butterfly67
If you are still looking

i can do it for free

Link to My home page

Link to my most recent post

Link to fill request form

You can find my form "Art request " at: Jotform - Form is missing

My art shop with the lovely @lilydiamond Beautifully Creative Art

1 Like

Heyy thats so nice of you!! If you want to do an art piece I would be happy! But I also understand if you disagree :blush:

Free art shop :smile:

1 Like

@Butterfly67
I would be happy to do it if you what

I would be really happy! Can you contact me on insta? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: