⭐ ART PRACTISE? (OPEN)

hello. welcome to my shop.

No but fr, You have stumbled upon my page for whatever reason and guess what? I have no inspiration right now and want to make art so you just tell me what you want and I’ll probably make it. (if it isn’t hard lmao) Anyways, I will try and make it but my art style is cartoony/realistic in ways. You can see it in the examples anyways :wink: So if you want request any person so say like ‘CAN I HAVE A GIRL WITH BLUE EYES AND GREEN HAIR PLEZ’ And I will make it for ya, anyways my examples are down below so check them out if you are not too lazy. :star:

Examples

IMG_0367

WAITING LIST

(TeahWalker) :star:
(Hannah ) :star:
(Henn) :star:
(Mystery.episode) :star:
(Cassandra_Dean) :star:
(CC1985) :star:
(Miss_Moonlight) :star:
(azariasin) :star:

FINISHED ARTWORK

Summary

nothing yet because BuSiNeSs Is BooMiNg (it isn’t btw)

So request now! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do you do art scenes? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes I do. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can i pm you one i need :grin:

1 Like

Sure :wink:

1 Like

Okay :slight_smile:

It’s incredible!

1 Like

What colour ?

I can resize it if you are gonna use it .

Sorry, I’ll fix it.

36d14a49e7839858c3edcfbe79ee0b3f216c6b5a_1_320x500

Is that better?

Btw, I saved it as JPEG so you won’t be able to download it now but I have the PNG version so if you want it you can.

the%20real%20one

It will not allow me to do what I wanted to do so you might need to press save image now.

Can I make a request :slight_smile:

Can I please have a girl with brown hair and light brown eyes? If you need me to be more specific, let me know, because I was only following your example

I would like a romantic art scene done but I don’t know if you can do anything like that??

@areyouaqueen, I love your art! But your first example fits me perfectly :slight_smile: could I use it and credit you?

~Claire~

BEAUTIFUL!! I’d love to request cover art for an upcoming story of mine. Your realistics are beautiful!

I would like art of 2 women (one is a gang leader-ish, another is a female investigator.) I’d like a cool headshot of them pointing their weapons at each other (gang leader with combat knife or bladed weapon, another a generic pistol). It’s an LGBTQA story, so a romantic/sultry vibe is strongly desired

Did you want character descriptions/screencals on how the characters look like?

I REALLY prefer hand-drawn since they look more professional, and if above isn’t doable for handdrawing, just drawing 2 women without weapons is fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure!

Yeah, I will be able to do it! :slight_smile: