ART RELEASES: Faster and more frequent updates

How many of you feel that the art releases must be more frequent and faster?
Since episode is gaining popularity, it would be great to have art releases which may be with the clothing or animations or backgrounds more frequently.

This would encourage the authors and readers to bring in more creativity and diversity!

2 Likes

I totally support this! :cat_typing: :anifireworks: :00fidget:

1 Like

As cool as that would be, this stuff takes time. Especially with the given situation you have to understand that they can’t update every 2 days or something! They have lives too. :woman_shrugging:t3:

8 Likes

I’m sorry, but I personally don’t think that would be productive. More frequent updates just mean less content per update, and it’s already being updated weekly. I understand that a lot of people get excited for releases and, a lot of times anticipate it. Naturally, that’s what people would want. However, it’s just not realistic or considerate for the art team or people who work on updates in general.

7 Likes

Ofcourse @AnnSza…Nothing is bigger than lives…
I never said update in 2 days? Please check…

@TheTalkingLlamma …well its my opinion…

1 Like

Goshdangit, you beat me to it. Slowtyper gang gang. :pensive:

1 Like

you need to start playing the piano or smth lol

1 Like

Yeah I know, that was just an example! :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Well its good to be specific when you comment. Not being rude…

1 Like

Exactly, they are not robots, they are human, they need time to rest, be with family, etc.

3 Likes

I get it’s your opinion, but I’m just stating mine. More frequent updates than the weekly we already have is unrealistic. I just don’t want you to get your hopes up.

2 Likes

Please do not take the topic else where…

They weren’t rude though…

2 Likes

You don’t always have to specific to get the idea across. That was just an example, over exaggeration - if you will

2 Likes

@TheTalkingLlamma and @AnnSza…Well…
Ok then
Please episode team we do not want any more art releases …
We will not request for any new releases…
Thank you…

she :pleading_face:

Ik ik off topic :duck:

1 Like

@nick…please delete the topic…

What? That’s not what we’re saying at all… I feel like you’re getting unnecessarily offended, correct me if I’m wrong though. I don’t want to start an argument, so I’m just going to head out. Have a nice day! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I am not taking the topic anywhere, all I am saying is just an opinion, we’ve already have a weekly update, and this is really a good strategy to get updates. I get that u really want faster and frequent updates, but have to be mindful that Episode is human, there is a pandemic going on so updates are really going to be slow, and their lives matter as well. But, anyway, uhhh that’s all im gonna say I guess.

2 Likes

ok