Art Releases Update 2022

Hi Everyone!

We wanted to give y’all an update on Art Releases moving forward in 2022. Our Art Team has been continuing to create fabulous outfits, animations, and backgrounds, but they have been changing the ways in which they create assets, which means that we will also be changing the way art releases to the community to align with their new cadence.

Beginning in May, we will be moving to a monthly release cadence. We will also be moving towards making each release more like an outfit lookbook, similar to the completed outfits recently seen in the Spring Outfit Pop-up Shop that fell into a spring look. In addition, we’ll continue releasing wishlist items, new hairstyles, etc.

64 Likes

@Tory Does that mean each monthly release will have more items, including: items for all genders and sizes, plus backgrounds and animations?

26 Likes

oh nooooo :sob:. i hope this means that the new monthly drops will be bigger though.

28 Likes

That’s great :blush: @Tory however is the monthly release going to be in the first week of the month? Mid week? Or the last week?

11 Likes

@Tory can there be more outfits for the males? They really do need more outfits

22 Likes

very funny @tory april fools is first next friday

but to be serious, that suck. I understand with the pandamic and all that it can be hard to keep following. I just hope this wont be disapointing.

if it is episode need more time you could always start releasing some of all the hiden ink assets. like do it evry second week.

25 Likes

Thank you so much. I’m looking forward to it

1 Like

We’re still working out all the details of what releases will look like.

I think we will aim for the beginning of each month, but I will update as we get closer to May. :slight_smile:

No guarantees on this one.

9 Likes

I find it weird you have so little information on it, but then again its quite nice being aware of it early so we can get used to the idea.

9 Likes

why not? The boys barely have anything… they sometimes get new stuff but on other times they get the same thing they already have but in a different color

17 Likes

I think it will and will be beneficial in the long term, so I quite like this update.

3 Likes

i hope so! i’ll just be disappointed if the amount of clothing we get is the same as it is now.

10 Likes

I would be way more than disappointed if that was the case.

3 Likes

I’ll be even more disappointed if they give out the same male clothing with just different colors or just give them 3 shirts 1 pants and like 1 accessory. Like we waited a month and that’s all the males get?

19 Likes

question of the day: will episode ever be consistent? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: i just know some of these monthly art releases will consist of recolored and duplicated items. it’s very sad that we still don’t have plus sizes males and clothes for them.

24 Likes

@Winteronepisode

Thanks for letting us know early so we can be prepare.

2 Likes

@Tory Thanks for the update! Looking forward to getting additional details.

May we please one day get to add cats like the dogs? :upside_down_face::cat2:

9 Likes

Nooooo my motivation for editing will be gone :pensive: :joy:

9 Likes

I really want cats to happen. I love dogs but I’m a huge cat person :joy:

16 Likes