Art Request Thread Question

Does anyone want to start an art request thread with me? Where we can do:

• Covers

• Backgrounds

• Profile Pictures

If you are interested, please let me know. I’m looking for other people to join me.

1 Like

Sure I’ll join I can do covers and pfp

1 Like

Can I see some of your work?

I was thinking we can do it all. I’ll make a thread soon! We can list our examples of our covers, profile pictures, splashes, backgrounds, character edits. Then the requester can decide who they want their cover or whatever from :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Raybadem will be joining our art thread!!

1 Like

I have to make the art thread still, please message me some examples you would like me to use. I will be working on making the art thread next week, does this work for you? @Kalizzza @Raybadem

2 Likes

Yep.

All good

1 Like

Hi all!

I originally was a part of Epy.dreams and I loved it! But it became too much for me… so I’ve decided to create my own art thread! And I’m looking for people to join!! Do you like creating art? Covers, Character Edits, Backgrounds, Profile Pictures, Art Scenes, and Splashes? Then you have come to the right place!

If you would like to join, please show off some of your artwork that you’re proud of and I may be sending you a message.

Once accepted, I will be making an art thread here on the forums, we would have to come up with a name! Once that happens, we open up requests to the community!

Please list what you would be interested in creating:

• Covers

• Background Edits/Creating Backgrounds

• Profile Pictures

• Character Edits

• Splashes (Warning, sound backgrounds, etc.)

• Art Scenes (Special art that people can use for their stories)

Can I join? :slight_smile: Although I’ve never tried an art scene

Um… I can do covers and splashes…

Minty… Pm me asap