Art Requests For You!

Hello!
I’ve been making story covers for myself and I thought it would be fun to make art for others!

What To Know About My Art

1. Most art is just made from a mobile device, it’s not 10/10 art but I do try my best!
  2. Totally free no worries :slight_smile:
  3. IF YOU USE IT, GIVE CREDIT SOMEHOW!
  4. I’ll gladly make profile pictures, covers, banners, splashes, and anything related to that. I don’t make overlays and backgrounds!!

How To Request Art

1. You can either reply to this thread or PM me!
  2. I need to know the following things for you to request something:
    What you want on your image such as what it says, any characters PLUS character details, colors you want, actions for the characters, what exactly you want (cover, profile picture, etc.)

PLEASE KNOW THAT THESE COULD TAKE A WHILE! YOU WONT GET YOUR ART BY TOMORROW :slight_smile:

Please please PLEASE let me know if you want your art normally made by editing and pictures, or if you want it digitally drawn. Having it digitally drawn takes much more time than having normal edited art!!!

Heres 2 examples. Remember these are actually a bit older that were made a few months ago so i have improved

5 Likes

Wow these are amazing

1 Like

I love the Dear Diary cover! :heart_eyes:

How do you make your covers?

Your work is really good. I just started learning how to make art scenes and covers yesterday.
I’m getting better,

hi can i have an art scene/ edit type thing?
So i want this character:

to be on this characters back:

No writing
And heres the background
pv1_back_EXT__ISLAND_BEACH___DUSK_FLIPPED
I would like it digitally drawn please because there is no animation for it
I will find a way to give credit