Art Resources: Backgrounds, Art Scenes and Overlays Needed

I’m a background artist so I’ll gladly help you! :grin:

1 Like

boxempry if you like this style i will do some more

4 Likes

Which category are you doing

1 Like

overlays but ive nevr uploaded them before is there a certain width you have to adhere to get approved by episode

2 Likes

Oh. I already made a request on Episode Harmony for the restaurant that I thought you might do. I didn’t know you would do this one. Im sorry.

3 Likes

I didn’t even notice you did that. That is so perfect!
Please what is your Instagram so I can credit you for it.

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply… which one would you like to do?

2 Likes

Lol. Are you sure?

2 Likes

Yep

We can do all of them if no one can cause half of the members are bored

2 Likes

That’s understandable well I’ll post it there again and if @QueenMilii doesn’t respond and if there still left over of backgrounds for her to do if she still want to do it.

2 Likes

Overlay #1, Overlay #2, Overlay #3 and Overlay #4 is completed.

And @sezzlehg can you make the box you did to be opened as well?

When you get the time.

1 Like

So, will I do both the backgrounds, or just one?

1 Like

Which would you prefer doing? Both or just one backgrounds? It honestly doesn’t matter as long I just get all the backgrounds, overlays and art scenes complete before of September 5.

1 Like

I’ll do the bedroom!
Actually, you can click here, to view some of my already bedrooms! You might prefer one of them!

2 Likes

‘‘Tis is background #1

And this is background #2

Alright. I’ve taken a look at your backgrounds for bedroom and I don’t see what I was looking for but for the bathroom I’ll definitely use some and credit you for it by main focus is a mother bedroom. Let me see if I can find one or two.

2 Likes

Okay! I’ll be sure to make a mother bedroom for you! I gotta sleep now, but it’ll be done tmr! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you and me too. Goodnight.

Update:

Background #1 is still pending @QueenMilii ??

Art scene #1 is taken.

1 Like