Art Reviews + Helpful Tips

(Please don’t take my opinion too seriously, I’m just one person and just because I don’t prefer a style doesn’t mean everyone will hate it.)
That said, if you’d like constructive criticism or don’t know what to do to improve in your art, just put a picture down below and I’ll review it. :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I don’t have any recent art but I’m kinda (no really) bad at art and it has always been a struggle. I’ve always liked art but hasn’t been my passion and me haven’t really gotten better at it despite drawing for a long time. So I could use some tips!

1 Like

Okay, how about we start with sort of a comparison? I’ll send you a basic model and you can trace, shade, and send it back to me. Then I’ll show you what you could’ve done differently to improve, assuming you also use Ibis Paint x?
After that we can work on hair if that’s okay.

1 Like

Yeah that’d be great actually!

1 Like

Cool! I’ll pull up something real quick.

1 Like

Alright, the best I have is a picture of me because I went through a self-centered stage in my art.
Ignore the hair for now.

1 Like

I actually have this editing program on my computer (which is really hard to use) So I might try that and Ibis Paint

1 Like

The first edit I ever made was on computer and it was terrible, not saying yours are though, but I highly recommend ibis paint x.

1 Like

I’m almost done lol, I just have to do the eyes and some of the shading on the the dress and stuff

1 Like

Great! Do you mind sending me what you’ve done so far?

1 Like

I wanna see :joy:, IDK why

1 Like

Lol hold on- my phone shut down and is charging right now.

I tried doing the hair until it was too hard and then I realized you told me to wait

1 Like

Kay, phone turned on- will be uploading the picture (or trying to) Lol. Brace yourself for cringe.

1 Like

I feel professional :joy::scream:

1 Like

1 Like

That’s great! Did you use ibis paint x?

Yup- it looks better on my phone lol- on my computer she looks pink.

Okay, so first, do you have stabilizer on? Keep it on ten if not

1 Like

Yup- although idk if it works for me or not or I’m just that terrible

1 Like

What about force fade?

1 Like