Art scene artist (payment or credits)

Hello
I am an author of a story Trapped: the Island with over 200.000 reads. I’m working on a new story (January) and a sequel (april). They may contain special art scenes. I’m looking for talented artist that wants to cooperate with me :slightly_smiling_face:.

If you are interested, send me a private message with your art examples and cooperation details (if it’s help, payment cooperation or other - I can help with code or overlays). Cheers :blush:

4 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is related to art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Sure, sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can help

Please send me art examples and cooperation details :slight_smile:

1 Like

I pmed you some of my examples :blush: hopefully you enjoy them

Just an interesting drawing style - not the episode style :slight_smile: it can be realistic or comic/anime it doesn’t matter as long as it’s good :slight_smile:

Are you willing to pay? If so I know a few artist who have open commissions! :blush:

1 Like

I am :slight_smile:

no_paksartist on IG is open! <3

Can you recommend more artists on Instagram? I don’t need any Art scenes right now, I just want to know people I can cooperate after January :slight_smile:

1 Like

Artwork by Ren , blanche.artepisode!