Art scene needed for new story!

I need an art scene desperately. I am new to this sorta thing but would appreciate anyone who knows anyone who could create me an art scene cover for my new upcoming story. I am doing a supernatural genre story. Involving a girl and a vampire( sounds cliche I know but I promise it’s totally different) and I wanted an art scene to represent their love for one another.

Moved to Resources section as that’s where art requests/exchanges live!

Also feel free to review this tutorial, it has a lot of info about where to organize posts on the forums :slight_smile:

Do you have an idea of what you want to do? I can try doing it if you want.

Hey!! I can try!! I am an okay artist and I love to try new things!! What do you want?

Yeah I’m doing a supernatural genre story with a human girl and a vampire guy and I wanted something to show all this. Would you want to know what my characters look like as in the story they aren’t able to be customized by the reader.

Well you can always tell me but I’m not sure if I can do something for it… It seems kinda difficult and I’m not familiar with all of this.

absolutely I will help out

Do you have an episode instagram account

yes it’s writtenbylila but I only just started it so it’s not set up right yet :sweat_smile: a better account to follow me on right now is @_ kible _ no spaces but episode will only allow me to do it that way