Art scene needed (ink , drawn , and 2 characters , no commissions)

This is what I’m looking for

Character Details: ALEJANDRO
Body: TAN

Brow: THIN ARCH

Hair: CHARCOAL , BOY BUN

Eyes: CLASSIC ROUND,BLUE

Face: DEFINED TRIANGLE

Nose: BUTTON

Lips: UNEVEN, BLUSH

ALEJANDRO

OUTFIT

RIPPED PUNK PANTS
VALENTINE BLACK JACKET
LADY ROSE TATTOO (CADE)
BLACK HIPSTER HIGHTOP SNEAKERS

Character Details: ALEJANDRO
Body: TAN

Brow: DEFINED NATURAL

Hair: BLACK, STRAIGHT

Eyes: UPTURNED FELINE, GREEN

Face: SOFT HEART

Nose: UPTURNED

Lips: FULL ROUND, RUBY RED

CAMILLA"

OUTFIT

BLACK BELTEDSWEATER DRESS
CHOCOLATE ESPADRILLES WEDGES

POSE

that’s how I want them

background

• Size (1/2/3 panels) :2 or 3
  • View (Full Body, Upper half, Face…) full body
  • Special Wishes: just if you can make a little spot light just on them but the background a little visible too
3 Likes

That’s a very vague topic. You have to include the style, how many people you want, realistic semi-realistic cartoon episode style, commission or non commission, drawn or edited.

3 Likes

I’d recommend an art shop or commissioned. Second thing, I’d be best to remove my last comment as a solution because people are going to think that your problem was solved.

1 Like

I’ve tried art shops but nobody has been answering my request’s

2 Likes

try

its more but i cant think of them

1 Like

U will get more responses if u go into more specific details (:

If u want a cover free of charge (a request) then u need to say that but that will limit your options as to cover quality.

If u are willing to pay money (a commission) then u need to say that but that can be expensive depending on what u want on the cover.

If u don’t mention whether u are looking to request or commission then u will get mainly commission artists respond! U may get the odd editor or so but you’ll get mainly commission artists looking to earn more money.

If u are looking for realistic style art, u will probably have to pay commission…

If u are looking for semi - realistic style art, u may have to pay commission…

If u are looking for a non - realistic style art, u will probably not have to pay commission…

If u are looking for edited style art, u will definitely not have to pay commission since people can’t charge u for that (:

If u want custom poses then u have to include that because not everyone can do them (:

U need to include things like =

• Background Wanted? (Or theme)
  • How Many Characters wanted?
  • Character Details?
  • Poses? (Either episode animations or a reference sketch offline)
  • Story Title?

Etc…

Mainly commission artists will drop there work and prices here if u don’t specify your request! (:

When making threads saying u need covers/art scenes/splashes/character cards/etc…You need to specify to get more relevant responses (:

Hope this helps (:

(This is a copy & pasted response of mine from someone else’s thread that I typed this on since I’m bored of constantly typing it out so here u go) (:

2 Likes

You need to try shops that look somewhat active. All the ones you’ve tried (which are barely any, btw) are inactive.

Well I can do your art scene is less than 3 days but I can only do commissions (paid)

1 Like

that’s great but I was looking for a non commission , sorry about that I should have been more clearer.