Art Scene Needed Plz (Ink)

I kinda need an art scene of this female character looking from a roof down below in a sort of crouched pose. Whe. i asked for this a couple months back the artist went mia . I really need it drawn/digitally. It’s an important piece for the beginning of my story. I need in maybe 2 weeks tops. If you need any other details please let me know.

Details

Character: Leilani
Skin: Honey
Eyebrows: Defined Natural
Hair: Long Faux Hawk (Cayenne)
Eyes: Upturned Feline (Auburn)
Face: Oval
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Classic (Azure)

Any outfit is fine as long as it’s sexy and black and she has a sort of scar on her left eye and her arms are covered in roses.

Any dark roof background at night will work.

Please leave examples of your work below.

2 Likes

If you have a watermark that’d be perfect and I’m looking for kinda realistic but it can still look like episodeish :revolving_hearts:

When you say scar on her left, left what? hand/arm/cheek?

1 Like

Oh frick. Eye :joy: My bad

Haha, like along the eyebrow? so you would want her facing right to show that?

1 Like

Yeah. The scar goes from a little under her eye and up slighty over her eyebrow. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Wellllllllll I’m kinda bored so, I will give it a shot and if it isn’t what you’re after then no need to use it, it’s just giving me something to do lol

1 Like

Ok and ty :joy::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

So I just finished it, hopefully it’s okay for you… Never drawn that hairstyle at this angle :confused::joy: anyway if you choose to use it, please credit me on my Instagram @Cheyara_episode58,

3 Likes

Holy shit Tysm :kissing_heart::revolving_hearts: I’m definetly using it and it’s exactly how I imagined. :clap::two_hearts::heart:

1 Like

:joy::joy: That’s good then :grinning: glad you like it.

1 Like

@Sydney_H or @Jeremy can you close this? :heartbeat:

1 Like

Marked as solved and closed. Thanks!