Art scene requestss

Hey everyone! The title says it all! If anyone knows someone who does good art scenes or art shops (free or commissioned), please let me know! I am in desperate need of two scenes.:weary:

2 Likes

@tessa28 @Valeriya.B @Bertha @KylieJay @dishsoap @ZamiraArts

3 Likes

thank you!!

1 Like

Your welcome

1 Like

Thank you for the tag @Adorablxheron !

Hi there! I do commissions, you can check out my Commission thread for more examples, and I also have a document linked in that thread with all my info and the process whilst commissioning.

Examples

Price Chart

This needs updated. The bottom part is supposed to be “each extra character is 50% off their own total cost”.

Price estimates are commitment free, so feel free to pm if you want to discuss further or have any questions :heartbeat:

2 Likes

thank youu I’ll let you know!

1 Like

<3

1 Like

thank you @Adorablxheron !!

I have three different styles with varying prices. So I’ll leave all of them below with examples and all other info ◡̈

Cartoon

Gouache Painting

Semi-Realistic

All Other Info

If you are interested, you can either PM me or fill out this form!

1 Like

Your welcome @dishsoap and @KylieJay

2 Likes

prices with sales down below

EXAMPLES :

Prices:
Shoulder: 10$
Waist 15$
Knee: 20$
Full: 25$

50% of the price extra characters
(+2-3$ to the final price cause my prices do not have commissions)
paypalonly

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

Hi there!! I would love to help out, this sounds so good! :heart_eyes:

Prices

Examples

Process

First of all, you can message me for any questions without commitment! :blush: And ask me about the price of a piece if you’re not sure, and don’t hesitate to decline after if you’re not sure, no worries!
So…
I use PayPal for the payment.
PayPal.Me
We will talk about what you want, I will suggest things if you’re not sure, help out figure out how you want the drawing :heart:
After that, if you confirm your order I’ll get the sketch started :raised_hands:t2:
After showing you the sketch (with watermark) and make any changes you want me to without problem! Once you like it, we will proceed to the payment. PLEASE MARK IT AS FRIEND AND NOT AS SERVICE CAUSE PAYPAL WILL KEEP THE MONEY FOR SERVICE AND I DON’T WORK WITH THEM. Once I receive the money, I will continue and finish the piece and let you know how long it will take.
I will answer any questions you have and keep you updated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When the piece is finished, I will send it via the media we were talking on (Forums, Instagram…) make any changes you want me to without problem and if you like it, I will send it via email so you can have the best quality possible!
No credit needed, of course!

Thank you so much, I really hope we can work together with this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great time!!

Here’s my thread :heart::point_down:

1 Like