Art scene with these characters laying dead

Can someone make an art scene where this couple is found laying in pools of blood? They’ve been stabbed to death. I need it by the 11th of Jan please and thank you!!!

Not only is it against guidelines to show dead bodies, but using pools of blood will be rejected anyway, as this is too graphic.

1 Like

Yes it sagainst the rules,

Its also a really short time. And she asking for two charaters to be drawn in 3 days.

Also maybe its just me but i wouldnt wanna look at an art scene like that. Its for importen spical moments, not to look at 2 people been murdered,

2 Likes

Well no, personally I wouldn’t want to look at an art scene of two dead characters either. Not to mention blood is a triggering issue for some, and scenes like these would be potentially disturbing.

1 Like

Hey there, my commissions are open! I charge $30 USD for two people, waist up. Anything different than that (ie. less characters, extra characters, full body, neck up, etc.), we can work out a price we’re both comfortable with! I do charge an additional $30 for rush fee, as you need it in three days.

Summary

As everyone else has said, you should be aware that Episode’s guidelines do limit what you can show in regards to blood and death. I will draw the scene exactly how you would like it, but will not provide a refund if it is rejected by Episode as you are aware of the risk.

That was my bad for not seeing that in the guidelines. I know it’s last minute, the time just got away from me. Okay, that’s fine. I’ll find a way to more subtly show what I’m trying to portray.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention