So I’ve decided to open up my own thread where you can request cover arts, edits and art scenes!
(Contacting me through my Instagram will be a lot easier. @sirloin.episode. However I will respond to messages on here if you happen to not have an Instagram account.)
- My edits, art scenes and cover art will be free of charge since they contain Episode assets.
- I only edit in limelight, (since that is all I have practice with and like) sorry ink and classic lovers
- My watermark will be on the edit, art scene and/or cover art and won’t be removed. I will make sure my watermark will not be in an obstructive or annoying spot. If you go out of your way to remove it yourself, I won’t be impressed, nor will I make you anything ever again. Your username will be jotted down in my shitlist
- Three characters maximum in the edit, art scene and/or cover art.
- You must be absolutely crystal clear on what you want in the edit, art scene and/or cover art. Please send me an image of what you want the edit to similarly look like, since that would end up being the best possible outcome. I will let you know if I can or cannot do it. If I cannot do it we can work something out.
- You must screenshot or write me your character details, please make sure all the detail labels are correct and easy to read. Screenshot the character outfits, accessories, scars, freckles, beauty marks, tattoos, piercings etc etc etc, please make sure they are also easy to read.
I do not want to be straining my eyes trying to make an edit, art scene and/or cover art for you, lol.
And please try to not forget anything as chasing you up for the correct information is very tiring and unmotivating. In other words, have everything ready to go when you want to send your request.
- If you have a preferred background you want me to use in the edit, art scene and/or cover art then send it to me. If you don’t have one or really care, then I’m happy to use whatever one I think looks best for the edit.
- If you have a preferred character facial expression tell me and I’ll use it for the edit, art scene and/or cover art. If you don’t care, then I’m happy to use whatever expression I think looks best.
- Please do not request an edit, art scene, and/or cover art if you won’t be using it. I put a lot of time and pride into my work and would actually like to see it being used.
- Crediting my work is essential, no questions asked.
Please keep in mind that I am NOT a drawing artist. I literally cannot draw for shit!
All I do when I make my edits is screenshot the characters in the animations, cut them out and Frankenstein them together.
Examples of my work will be listed below. Please keep in mind that some of my edits, art scenes and cover arts are for a mature audience so please proceed with caution!
You can also have a look on my Instagram page as all my edits will be on there!
Disclaimer: Please do not rush or hound me for the edit, art scene and/or cover art as I will indefinitely get shitty and not do it for you.
I do this in my spare time because I enjoy it.
I will give you a rough time estimate if I decide to take on your request, and it will be done within that time frame unless I state otherwise.