Art scenes recommendations

Hey!
I’m thinking about adding art scenes to my story as it’ll be much nicer to the reader🥰
I’ve tried messaging a few artists, but no one seems to be replying to me! Does anyone recommend anyone at all? I’m happy to pay, I’m just trying to work out if it’s the best idea🤨
Any help would be much appreciated!!

2 Likes

When do you need the art? I have some recommendation, but one of the artist has her commission closed at the moment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I haven’t released the story yet! I’m happy to wait a few weeks😇

2 Likes

Here is a list from another thread. Idk if their commissions are still open for all of them. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Thank you!! I’ll definitely check them out😇

Alright, I can recommend a few artists that I’ve worked with. I’ll leave the art they did for me (I hope they don’t mind)

@/sana_artista on IG (i think commissions are open)

@Mystery.Author (commission closed at the moment I think)

@Jellishfish (I’m not sure if commissions are open right now)

1 Like

They are amazing😭 thank you so much! It’s literally what I’m looking for to😋

2 Likes

No problem! They did an amazing job :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Hi if you’re in no rush of getting the art done very soon. I have my commissions open.

My art examples can be seen on my Instagram below:

www.instagram.com/mystery.artistz

Prices:

Total price can be negotiated if required

DM me on IG or send an email if interested

1 Like

Here’s a recent work example that shows both male and female art

Original post for full art:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMzzUCdlkxZ/?igshid=v7eylkz9dcmu

1 Like

Thank you for mentioning me! You were a pleasure to work with.

@IVY454 i will be opening commissions in mid-late April if you’re okay with waiting that long. If you’re interested, DM me. My insta is @thewriterma if you’d like to check out more examples, or I’ll link my thread below :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Oooo! It may be a little long, but I’m definitely hoping to add more than one art scene🥰 I’ll definitely keep your name written in my book!!

1 Like

Thank youuu!!! I’ve found someone I want to use, but I’m definitely hoping to have a few art scenes🥰

1 Like