Art scenes, splashes, profile picture, and cover requests closed! Will be open soon

Oh sorry I didnt realize :joy: But thank you so much for your time :blush:

It looks awesome! Thank You!:heart_eyes:

My pleasure hun!

Hello again! I have finished your cover. Please remember to credit me at the very begging of each epsiode you publish! :yellow_heart:

Cover sized

Non-cover sized

Have a wonderful weekend!

OMG! I love all of them! They are amazing! Thank you so much!! :smile::smile::heart:

No problem sweetie! :heart::heart::heart:

Thank you!

Hiya! I’ve completed your splash. I’ve made it looking like an actual scene just a bit drawn and did the middle finger. Hope it’s up to your standards!

Splash

Please remember to credit me at the begging of evey epsiode! :blossom:

Sincerely, RosenSun :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

THANK YOU! I LOVE THEM!!! What should I use for credit?

Just say in the begging of each episode ‘(Thank you to @RosenSun on Episode for art splashes!)’ :cherry_blossom:

• Is it a Story cover, art scene, profile picture, or splash? : Cover
  • How Many Characters On The Edit: 2
  • Information For Characters (ie. Skin Tone, Hair, Face Shape, etc. If there is more then one character put their details on two different lines ie. Female 1: Male 2: etc):
    Male:
    Skin Tone: Honey
    Brow: Medium Sharp
    Hair: Modern Pompadour (black)
    Eyes: Round Piercing (green)
    Face: Defined Triangle
    Nose: Button
    Lips: Uneven (taupe)
    Female:
    Skin Tone: Toffee
    Brow: Mature Round
    Hair: Beach Wave Hair (fawn)
    Eyes: Upturned Feline (blue)
    Face: Oval
    Nose: Upturned
    Lips: Full Round (taupe)
  • Any Props: no
  • Background (Please Send A Picture Of The Background You Want If You Have A Specific Background In Mind): EXT. LOLA GAZEBO POOL HOUSE - NIGHT
  • Episode Name If You Want It On Your Edit: Jessy
  • Genre: Drama
  • Story Name: So do we
  • Small Or Large: Both
  • Screenshot Of Clothing or Names Of The Clothing: Below
  • Pose/Animation:
  • Additional Notes: the boy should stand screen center with the girl hugging him, and he should be looking down at her with the animation in the picture but he wouldn’t be holding a phone.
    The color of the font for So do we should be purple and it should be at the top
  • When you need it for (exact date): No rush, but November 6/7 would be nice.

Hola! Thank you for requesting a cover. I’ve completed it, and if you need it resized there’s an app called ‘Image size’ which can help out!

Cover

Version 1

Version 2

(Click on the photo’s to see the full view! :slight_smile: )

Please remember to credit me at the begging of every epsiode by saying ‘(Credit to @RosenSun on epsiode for the story cover!)’.

Enjoy your weekend!! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

Sincerely, RosenSun :blossom::blossom:

Is it a Story cover, art scene, profile picture, or splash? : cover
How Many Characters On The Edit: 2
Information For Characters (ie. Skin Tone, Hair, Face Shape, etc. If there is more then one character put their details on two different lines ie. Female 1: Male 2: etc):
female : light, Soft Heart,beach wave / black,Soft Angled,Upturned Bold / blue,Classic / blush,elven

Male: Square Jaw,spiked/ black,Thick Arch,Classic Round / blue,Square Jaw,Classic/ blush,Button,light
Any Props: none
Background (Please Send A Picture Of The Background You Want If You Have A Specific Background In Mind):https://i.pinimg.com/originals/06/78/96/06789686caad1dd2de48bcdd1bb46582.jpg

Episode Name If You Want It On Your Edit: Selena
Genre: fantasy
Story Name: The reborn Time traveler
Small Or Large: small
Screenshot Of Clothing or Names Of The Clothing:
Girl : Hippie Skirt (Cabernet), Red Studded Bustier,Maroon Ridged Moto Jacket, Gold Rising Star Headband,Red Chunky Necklace, Red Ankle Strap Heels
boy : Dress Socks and Shoes White, Black Suit and Vest Combo,Large Stitch Jeans (White)
Additional Notes: none
Pose/Animation: girl :arms_crossed , boy: think
When you need it for (exact date): any time, but the sooner the better
Inspiration photo (if you have one, if you can get one please do!):image

Will do! Can I do a readersMessage?

Hello! Are you able to make me a splash?
Thanks!!

Sure!

Of course! Fill out the form. :slight_smile:

People keep mentioning this and I’ve told it to a few threads that I am requesting different versions of a cover for a few different stories because as I’ve said in another thread that these are requests that I am going to be using, just for a month or two then switching it because one cover might draw MORE attention. So, if you have a problem with that then let me know, don’t post on this thread to make it look like I’m just requesting 20 different arts that I’m not using because I am going to use them.