Art Schools please

Are there any open Art Schools

3 Likes

Do you mean on Forums, or an actual art school?

1 Like

Is irl a website if so no

2 Likes

I’m confusion… So you aren’t looking for an art school on Forums? What I mean by that is, a thread or person on forums who teaches the subject of art

2 Likes

Yes I want that

2 Likes

Ohhh I see. Why don’t you ask someone for help? Or look for a thread where people can help you. Or you can make a thread asking for help with art. There are a lot of nice people on here who would be willing to help you out.

2 Likes

Can you help me

2 Likes

I’m not good at art, so I wouldn’t be any help

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

You’re looking for someone to teach you art?

2 Likes

Yaaaahhhh

2 Likes

Okay! What are you looking to learn (as in stuff like outlining, coloring, shading, hair, etc.)

Outlining
This is what I did so far
image image

3 Likes

What app?

IbisPaint X

Okay! So, you should use stabilizer and force fade for a cleaner outline! Also make sure you’re using the correct canvas size! Sometimes when you have a bad canvas sizing it can lead to bad quality edits, I use the size 2000 by 2000! I also suggest making sure you have a good quality picture, as in it is not blurry. When editing with a blurry picture it’s harder to see the details!

This is an example of a good quality picture, make sure when editing it looks like that! Do not use the episode portal! I suggest Amanda’s EA or coding it yourself!

Exactly how do you use it
Can you show me a video of what to do when you get on the site

1 Like

You can’t send videos on here :confused:

1 Like

You can. Just paste the link. If it’s from YouTube, press on to the video, then there is this arrow that says share I’m pretty sure, then there are options. Press the “copy link” option, then come back to forums, and you can paste the link in a reply to this thread.

1 Like

It’s not form YouTube, it’s a video from my camera roll :confused:

1 Like