Art Shop 101 Request thread

Hi guys! This is the request thread for covers, splashes, and art scenes.
Link to request form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCNHyBH1B2kMuMHkhD92_INhOWv-Sxrq3VJEKOh8_L1ivprg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Our team:

TyLo

@TyLo I can do covers and art scenes for INK, I take around 1-3 days, and I can do 2 at a time.

Amiraa

@Amiraa I can do splashes, covers, pfp, drawn art, detail banners, and banners. Takes up to like 1-3 days depends on what it is.

af29d6f83295f6126344ad30d6a8a7c66c4f6e25_2_238x500-1

Property of Nae

@PropertyofNae I can do covers, pfps, edits, splashes, banners/character detail banners, watermarks, and outlines. It takes me about 2-4 days depending on what type of art. Watermarks and banners take about 10-15 minutes and splashes can take up to an hour depending on things.
23d7bbe586df87ab05f489843619c645cf1264b6_2_500x500 20007a084bf23058a2230e22e1830924427887c3_2_500x500 5096abdee104dea4c8adf1aa838a85cfd41dbe1a_2_281x500

EpisodeGamer1

@EpisodeGamer1 I can do INK splashes, character banners, and profile pictures and it would usually take up to three days.

Silver_Shadow

@Silver_Shadow I do pfp, banners, edits, outlines and splashes. Each piece takes about 3 days~ a week. I do both ink and ll.

Superwriter7

@superwriter7 I do covers and splashes. Most can be done in 15-30 minutes. I don’t do drawn stuff.

All slots are currently open. We will add you to the waiting list once you request.

7 Likes

Splash Request

Any artist can do it, if they are avaliable. :wink: No rush.

Character Details

HAIRSTYLE: Pony Tail Blunt Bangs

1 Like

I requested!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Absolutely love all your art.:heart_eyes:

Here is a reference pose for the art scene
th%5B1%5D

1 Like

Hey, i would like to request a char dets banner for both Ll and ink both banners will be separated :slightly_smiling_face:

INK

Character details

Name: Denize
BODY Olive
BROW Mature Round
HAIR Classic Bob (Charcoal)
EYES Upturned Feline (Pine)
FACE Round
NOSE Upturned
:lips: LIPS Blossom Lips (Orange Crush)
Clothes Anything but not too revealing or slutty.

Bg

My character will be facing right and will be standing left and she will be doing the pose idle_arms_crossed, you will be showing the body from head to waist or hips.

Extras

The font should be white and cursive but readable

LL

Character details

Name: Denize
BODY Gold 03
BROW Arched Natural (Black dark)
HAIR Wavy side curls (Cool gray)
EYES Female Generic (Brown black)
FACE Round Soft
NOSE Grecian Soft
:lips: LIPS Full Heart Pouty (Rose Matte)
Clothes Anything that’s not too revealing or slutty.

(this is just a place holder of Irish, she kinda looks like Irish so I picked her as a place holder. But this is what I want Irish to wear in the char dets banner)

Background

this will be the background of the LL and her pose will be idle_handsonhips_neutral_loop and she stands stands screen left and faces right

Extras

The font should be black and cursive but readable
You will be showing her body from head to hips or waist

And the maker will be @PropertyofNae :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Question. Since I’m not sure of how to take better quality screenshots of the characters when I try to make them hips or waist up they begin to look pixelated so would it be fine if they weren’t hips or waist up?

It’s fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright and would you like me to list the outfit on the ink banner?

1 Like

This one?

1 Like

Yeah. I already made the outfit.

Oh yeah I forgot to put the clothes…
Would it be okay if you change her clothes into this?

Sure.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks!

1 Like

How’s this?

Okay, so the request form was a little confusing.

The specific clothes aren’t really mentioned, but the clothes I sent to you is what my Ink char would be wearing in the char detail banner but the clothes will be specified as: Not too revealing or slutty. so it is a whole sentence not the image of the clothing :sweat_smile:

Yes, the same with LL :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@PropertyofNae hey, it’s pretty much late here,. I might go to sleep and will try to check my notif later tomorrow. Night :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh sorry. I forgot to send this to you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nice, Thanks! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey! Am I on the waiting list?

1 Like