ART SHOP :art (HIRING?)

Hey guys!!!

Soooo I made the art shop!!! heres the link Solar Art shop
If you wanna join then please don’t make it Public. If you would like to join then Message me personally, please. If you put it out there I may not respond sorry.

Also, I have a Cover contest going on so go check that out :stuck_out_tongue: Cover contest :slight_smile:
Also, the Contest is just to see what you can make out of the information given to you.

Have fun and gooood luck :slight_smile:

ALSOOO!! If there are any good reviewers who wanna review or people who need a proof reader check out this link Click me!!! I’m hiring.

BYEEEE

11 Likes

I just wanted to say good luck on your art shop :see_no_evil:.

1 Like

Ummm…I would like to join I can make outfits, characters, splashes, banners, and moodboards.

2 Likes

Hey, I’d be happy to join if you want me to :two_hearts:

deets

I do both INK and LL

I do Digital Art, Outlines, Splash Art, Covers, Moodboards, Pfp’s
Overlays
( Including text and limb overlays ), Banners , Characters/ Outfits

I take 3 or 4 request depending how big the request is

Examples
Splashes- Intros/ Outros- Moodboards

Overlays/ Character Limbs

Peacesign-removebg-preview
Overlayy

My Digital Art / Covers/ Pfps

Banners

Outline's

Backgrounds

More examples here :wink:

2 Likes

Hai!
I would be happy to join your art shop!
I can only do pfps at the moment but I’ll let you know when I can do more stuff!

My examples

IMG_3782

2 Likes

Omg I’m in love with ur art seriously!!!:sneezing_face::astonished::new_moon_with_face:

Tyyy​:sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Art shop is now up!!

Art shop is up!!

1 Like

Artshop is up!

1 Like

Cool

hey could I join? I’m taking a break from my story and I wanna practice art. I can do pfps and simple art, outfits and outlines!

examples

LMAOAOAO as you can see I could use more practice

3 Likes

its great honestly !! and sure. ill add them up soon

alright! and thank you sm dude😌. I have another example i just made earlier if you could add that too😹.

here

2 Likes

Are you still hiring I’d like to join. I do cd cards, pfps, covers, splashes, moodboards, story reviews, banners, drawn art, and more (I might have forgotten something lol) my examples v

c1ab212c2b15353aab92d1adf6036596c8741a2e_2_281x500 0a95f6aa77a288f639da2a91766ae561c58bb63f_2_281x500
A WIP I made for an art trade with @shellos (not finished but close to being done) v

Are you still hiring?

yesss

Hey love, could I ask is this art shop for Instagram or forums? Cz I don’t have insta :pleading_face:

Hi Darling :slight_smile:. This Artshop is for forums since not everyone has instagram :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh okay ! Thank you sm ! I’d send you my details in a while