Art shop {closed for good}

hi guy this was my art shop that i have decided to close, i’m sorry to the people i had in my list. I have been busy and couldn’t start, these projects that i did start have been terminated. I’m so sorry and **the reason is, recently i have started writing templates for people, and you can find a form for custom ones in my bio on insta and on here, i will also put up a post! **

4 Likes

Hi! Do you think you could draw a group for me? It’s four people (: It’s in LL if that’s also okay!

Hey there, could you do a limelight drawn cover for me by any chance?

Hey I love your examples! Can you make me a limelight drawn cover?

Here are the details

I want them to be wearing this:

Ahh I actually only need one character! Could you put her in a kind of “hush” pose? tysm!!!
Hair: Long faux hawk solid (brown black)
Skin: Rose 05
Eyes: Deepest almond (brown dark)
Nose: Grecian soft
Lips: Full round pouty (pink peach medium gloss)
Head: Round soft
Eyebrows: Arched Thick Styled (Deep brown)

thats great, i’ll get back to ya when i’m done!

1 Like

@athena.marie

Hey there these are my characters:

Title: Shattered Souls

Background: something with a moon and maybe some broken glass (maybe their eyes or something idk that may be too hard)

Story Type: they are werewolves. She is a brown wolf while he is a black wolf if that helps

Pose: Maybe she could be looking into his eye with a hand on his chest

1 Like

Here are the details (small cover please)

I want them to be wearing this:

hello i would like a large and small cover

Characters

i’m still debating on a title so i won’t be needing the title put in there

Poses

i would like the small cover to look something like that one (with nick on the right and logan on the left) and the outfits don’t really matter, maybe even make logan shirtless and the large cover doesn’t really matter it can be exactly the same or you can make it different, i WILL credit you however you’d like to be credited and if you need more details or anything like that let me know

1 Like

Hey do you need any money to make these

2 Likes

I think these are free unless she tells you otherwise. You can know if you look at the top of the page.

No

No these a free hun.

No problem hun xx
I’ll get back to you when I have them

Perfect. I’ll get to em

1 Like

Hi hun! Xx so I can do this, and you have provided me with detail. Just wondering do you want anything else like background or text. Maybe the title and your name in the corner? Just a thought. Xx

Please credit me for the outline you used in the second and third splash as I made it.

2 Likes

Oh yes sorry I forgot to add your name, I’ll add it. Was it on the girl in the middle?

1 Like

Yes, thanks for the credit. :blush:

1 Like

i mean for the background something like this will do

Background

1 Like