ART shop🎨 (free) (For limelight women and girls)

Boy holding face of girl ! Boy have grey eyes and Girl has blue eyes ! And as it is related to mafia something mysterious background would be more than enough ! Hoping to see the art ! And yeah Thank you so much !! :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Ok!
REQUEST ACCEPTED
And as you have only told the eye color so I’m making the body features and dress myself is it fine?
Will you please tell the deadline too?

1 Like

As it is a mafia story , you may dress male alpha little bad boy type and let the girl be expressed as aggressive too ! And ya The boy has black hair while girl has dark brown hair ! Take your time if you want but I guess 3 days works for me ! I won’t mind if sooner :joy: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :grin:

ok Drawn or edited I’m doing both.

1 Like

Ok thanks !! I can’t wait !! :grin: :grin:

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-22 at 10.46.05 AM

Request

Hope you like it if any changes you want let me know!

1 Like

Hey guys I’m free now! So you can ask for art!

1 Like

Hi :blush: @Leana2 can I please ask for a art scene here is the information

Click meh

Character description

Skin: Neutral 04
Eyebrows:arched natural colour black
Eyes:generic colour ice blue
Body:female Athletic
Hair: messy sock bun colour Red
Lips:round pouty colour rose pink matte
Nose:button
Face: Diamond

Outfit
Wrapped zipper leather black,lace sleep bralett black, chunky black boots and hoop earrings

This is how she looks like

This was made by @Klearser for my story

Background
Any luxury office

Pose
Sitting down on her chair with her legs placed on the table while holding a cigarette in one hand and a gun in the other hand pointing up
(This is not a cover :sweat_smile:)

Extras: eyebrow,nose and ear piercings, coloured hair strands colour purple, pink and white, tattoos arm,chest, thigh and wrist and blush PLEASE INCLUDE THE TATTOOS IN THE PHOTO:blush:

1 Like

And also can it please be edited and can you please make one with smoke coming out of the cigarette and one without smoke coming out of the cigarette

Deadline is Please take your time:blush:

1 Like

Request accepted :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hey @Ren1 your request is COMPLETED

Lemme know of any changes

request

1 Like

It’s perfect thanks :blush:

1 Like

Your welcome
Request more

1 Like