Art shop? Idk lmao

So I’ve been inactive for a brick bc I’m working on a story. I love making episode art and drawings but the thing is…I suck. I’ve been practicing with coded pics and simple drawings but I still need to work on things like highlighting, contour, proportions and shading. The pic below is the most recent thing I started (2 hours ago) and as you can see my stupid ass forgot to draw the other arm😀.

this

but you can tell I have a lot to learn and I definitely need more practice. Soooo it would mean everything to me if you guys could send me your details, a pose, a background and your instagram @ so I can practice. Honestly it would give me motivation to finish art since I’m drawing it for someone besides myself. I really don’t like Limelight so if we could steer clear of that style that’d be great. Please note that I am not good at drawing and this is mainly for me to practice with, so if you don’t like the art I’m not gonna redo anything, sorry:/ Thanks in advance :heart:!!

Questions

What are your details?
Do you have a screenshot of your character?
I need a picture of your desired pose!
Want anything extra on your character?
Whats your instagram?
Do you have a background?

3 Likes

Are you hiring?

Damn, I was just about to send details but my character LL. :pleading_face:
But, good luck though! Luv, what you talking about you got talent! Keep it up! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

• No extras
  • My Insta is epy.bby_naereboot

If you have any questions let me know :sparkles: I can try to give art advice :joy:

2 Likes

Hi Kenzie I love your drawing, here are my details

Summary

Pose

Screenshot 2020-07-30 at 12.59.20 AM

My Instagram is @annika.epy :blush:
No extras

Background

2 Likes

unfortunately this is just for me to practice drawing :confused:.

2 Likes

What are your details?

Summary

Do you have a screenshot of your character? If this can help.

Summary

I need a picture of your desired pose!

Summary

Want anything extra on your character? A mask

Summary

Whats your instagram? @roy_episode
Do you have a background? : Nope. PNG will be good.

Thank you I will use it in my story if it’s good

1 Like

i probably should’ve mentioned rhat I’m not good with drawing clothes lmaoo. i won’t be able to draw your outfit very good but I’ll try my best!

2 Likes

No worries :sparkles: Do whatever works best for you

1 Like

That’s okay. :smiley:

1 Like

would you be open to doing one of two characters together? :o

1 Like

yeah I could try🥴

Aww! Okay, cool! Here is my “request.”
You can make any changes/adjustments you’d like since you’re practicing! <3

"The request

What are your details? I will provide my LI and MC’s character details lmao.
Do you have a screenshot of your character? Does the character card count? If you need an actual screenshot from like the portal, let me now! :slight_smile:
I need a picture of your desired pose! - You could do any pose you’d like! I prefer something leaning towards happy/romancy LOL
Want anything extra on your character? ehhh, nothing mandatory. I guess the guy could have freckles/piercings, but that’s optional like I said!
Whats your instagram? @medusajett.episode
Do you have a background? Ehhh, any of the music backgrounds on Episode could work LOL

The character details

P.s: their outfits aren’t important!

1 Like

alright!

1 Like

ugh sorry sis limelight just makes me mad idk why😭. tysm though❤️!

1 Like

LMAO it’s ok gurl. I understand :sob:

hey y’all I will be getting to these shits now I’m so sorry omg!!! I’m starting right now🤝

1 Like

here’s your request ik it’s ass I was rushing​:joy_cat::joy_cat: I’ll redo it tomorrow for you if you want! @PropertyofNae

Summary

1 Like

the forums really messes up to quality I can send it on insta instead if u want :skull:

1 Like

I fr forgot about this :joy: Tysm :sparkling_heart: