Art shop in Mars! OPEN

So I finally decided to stop procrastinating and now I’m accepting requests for Splash Screens (ONLY! I’m sorry darlings, I’m a designer not an artist :v)

Here are some examples of what I do. The first one is for myself, so they are quite simple, but I also work with different backgrounds, stock images and even some characters of yours (or yourself).

EXAMPLES

Fill this form bellow and well, be patience, i think. :stuck_out_tongue:

Content: (ex.: “this story contains mature theme & strong language”, etc)
Background:
Characters & actions: (just leave blank if there is none)
Inspiration & Examples: (some other splash screen you think is cute and would like me to base on it. I’ll use for inspiration only, so don’t ask for something IDENTICAL to it.)

5 Likes

Hi! I love your examples :star2: May I request a splash?

Content: (ex.: “this story contains mature theme & strong language”, etc) Can you make a splash with the character’s details next to the character? At the top for her name can you put: Lunar_Angel or Calista

Details

Body - Honey
Brow - Defined Natural
Hair - Layered Hair (Black)
Eyes - Upturned Bold (Blue)
Face - Soft Heart
Nose - Soft Natural
Lips - Classic (Rose)

Background

This or it could be anything with a pretty moon on it :wink:

Characters & actions: (just leave blank if there is none)

You can put her on the left and her details on the right or vice versa.

Inspiration & Examples: (some other splash screen you think is cute and would like me to base on it. I’ll use for inspiration only, so don’t ask for something IDENTICAL to it.)

This was just a random splash I found to try to explain what I wanted lol. You don’t have to do it like this :blush:

If you have a watermark or a way to credit, you can go ahead and put it in the corner or something :wink:

Can you send me a picture of Calista just like that one but in a gray or white background?

1 Like

Sure :white_flower:

Content: Warning - This story contains mature themes and strong language.
Characters; actions:

Face expression after flirt snap with the censored thingy covering her mouth.
Inspirational: dark and creepy background like a creepy street.
**chage her clothing to a more bad*ss style.

Is this ok? Tell me if you want anything changed. c:
The credits are already in the image ^^

Splash

1 Like

It’s absolutely amazing! :blush::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::grin: I love it! I’ll definitely ask for splashes from you in the future :wink:

Hello there i’m Lana me and my best friend Natziry are writing a story called winner takes all and were wondering if you could make us a cover i screenshotted character details (my computer is horrible but good enough to write storys on so i’ll take it) But if i could gice you character details, and you could change the outfits to your liking that would be great.
So i’ll give you a basic idea of what we’re looking fOR :
A Darker background to set the mysterious/scary tone nothing specific.
Can the animations be something like : idle_terrified , deep_breath, cry_sniff_loop, and dismayed.
Oh please change the outfits we needed to pick the easiest thing as we just wanted to complete

It wont let me put character details so if you will do this for us can you please get back so we can email you the details?

I’d love to make you guys a cover!
You can DM me on instagram @marciana.episode :wink: