Art shop thread A thread that people can promote there shop and hopefully get customer and THAT PEOPLE CAN GET ART OFF OF {OPEN can do anything edited and drawn (some times) }

it come to my attention that there are a lot of artists that are good at art but have no one to share it with and get noticed so I made this art shop thread to help people promote their shop and hopefully get customers please promote your shop here to also help the people that cant afford art from certain artiest(s) Rules
Send in your thread/shop link and fill out this form so people know where to get from and who does what mine in my form/shop link but ill also add what I do for those who don’t have a doc, email or Instagram add you’re @ to interactive so I can add you to the shop list of who people can get art form (if you happen to fill it out blur or hide your Instagram and email to avoid having issues with your shop and interactive)
FORM TO BE ADDED TO THE SHOP LIST

Shop list form

What can you do?

Is your content free or commissionable?

If commissioned, what are your prices?

LL or INK?

How many Requests do you take at a time?

Drawn or Edited?

** If you Do draw male or female characters? Or both?**

Usually, how long does it take you to create each request?

What are your rules and boundaries? (if applicable?)

Do you offer a waitlist?

Are your requests open atm?

And what is your active social media username?

Are you comfortable with editing male characters?

LINK TO YOUR ART SHOP IF YOU HAVE ONE

SHOP LIST

DOCS

My store OPEN AND FREE - Google Docs

form

Nova’s Art Shop💜

@ICCG form

ICCG fill out form

IMPORTANT!!!
takes me 1-2 weeks to get to everyone everything) and/is free my email is lmweyandt13@gmail.com
I’m Your Name/interactive user or Instagram
IM your story name :
Do you want your name in the art and story name?
Please mention my Instagram and Interactive, Instagram is Login • Instagram if can’t be found on Instagram the at itself is @iccgepisode my Interactive is @ICCG
WHAT I CAN DO =
overlays, splashes, cover, and backgrounds intros and outros depending on the details I can definitely do character charts and a little drawn art depending on the difficulty I also do pfp and custom hair/outfit and poses
Examples:

QUICK art was drawn not 100% done art

I’m YOUR DESCRIPTION SUCH AS pose and how many people and what they do describe the best you can!!! (Add a backup plan in case you change your mind)

MALE CHARACTERS : (can do more than one)
Picture :
DESCRIPTION:
NOSE
LIPS & color
FACE shape
BODY & color
EYES & color
BROWS & color

OUTFITS (state who’s wearing what):
FEMALE CHARACTERS: can do more than one
Picture :
DESCRIPTION:
NOSE
LIPS & color
FACE shape
BODY & color
EYES & color
BROWS & color

OUTFITS (state who’s wearing what):

Overlay/character card/ splashes/cover/intro or out :
(Describe/send a picture of what is needed or needs to be added or made Or idea)

QUESTIONS?

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING MY STORE COME AGAIN<3

Nova’s form

Nova’s Art Shop💜

1 Like

Heya! There is my art shop that is open :))

I do both drawn and edited and it’s for free <3

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/nova-s-art-shop/622130

1 Like