Art Shop Under Reconstruction! 🕊🌸

omg thank you so much :blob_hearts: I love it!

1 Like

I know you’re closed but I just had a question for when you opened again, how many people can you put in your custom poses?

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Sure! :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Hi! I don’t think I’ll be able to finish this request! Super sorry! Feel free to check out other shops!

Hey! I don’t think I can finish this request! Sorry! Feel free to check out other art shops! :sparkles:

Its okay

Hello! I’m unable to complete your request. :sparkles:

1 Like

@Makayla.Reed since you’re the only one who didn’t either thread hop, or unmotivate me to do your request by asking constantly about it, I’ll start on yours next :sparkles: Thanks for being patient with me girl!

1 Like

Thank you so much Rosa!

1 Like

Hello.

Any requests I’ve made from other shops were different requests, I have not requested the same thing at the same shops. and I also did respond to to your shop saying you could cancel my request

Summary

I apologize for the misunderstanding

1 Like

Oh okay.

1 Like

Hi, I also haven’t been badgering about requests about my pfp icon since I figured you was bussy with life and such!

1 Like

No, don’t worry! Omg I almost forgot about your request, so don’t worry you weren’t the one I was speaking about! No one of this thread was badgering no worries!

Okay! I was just worried you had cancelled the other requests but thanks for the clarification !

Bump!

So sorry I’m taking years to finish requests :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Definitely not a Problem Rosa :partying_face::sparkles:

1 Like

:snowflake: COMPLETE :snowflake:

Here are two versions! I hope you like them, and my apologizes for taking years to finish this haha!

Credit can be given with my FORUMS USERNAME ANYWHERE USED! :snowflake:
@Hairycane

4 Likes

I’m getting in the groove of doing requests again!! :relieved::woozy_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Do u make poses?

1 Like