Art Shop Under Reconstruction! 🕊🌸

:blossom: Completed :blossom:

@Zicovian

I hope you like it! And credit can be given with my forums username! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you so much she looks so cute :pleading_face:

1 Like

No problem! I’m so happy you like it!! :yellow_heart:

I was just curious if you do pfp too?I cant remember if you said you do.

1 Like

I do, I edited in my shop above :point_up_2:t3: because some were asking and I totally forgot about Pfp’s when I was creating my shop lol!

1 Like

!! I will request for one tomrrow ! Since I liked how the art scene came out !

1 Like

shining

State what you are requesting:
pfp
What style?
LL
Drawn or edited?
Drawn
How many characters?
one
What are their details?
skin: gold04
eyebrows: straight medium
hair: medium shoulder curly bun hair
eyes: female feneric, brown black
face: round soft
nose: roudn button upturned
lips@ full roudn, rose matte
What outfit? (Drawn clothing? If so please provide an image of clothing you would want drawn on.)

Pose? (Please provide a reference)
flirt_shy_atcamera

What background? (If it isn’t a episode background, please provide the desired background.)
Image shared by Erin. Find images and videos about aesthetic, wallpaper and purple on We Heart It - the app to get lost in what you love.
Theme:
Cute
Waist up, knees up?
shoulders or elbows, which ever works

1 Like

:blossom: Completed :blossom:

@episode.fairoz

I hope you like it!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Credit can be given with my forums username!!

2 Likes

wow
thank u so much
i really love it

1 Like

@Makayla.Reed @June_Sinclair @JoshB @episode.jeimy @Neha_reads @FeraligatrFTW @Anyi.E @204ezrie @flowerfluffepisode @Miss.Kay.Kay

I’m sorry if I missed anyone!

I just want to let you know, I’m STILL working on every single one of your requests! And I’m so so sorry it’s taking long!! If you have a deadline for your requests please let me know! And if you wish to cancel also please let me know!! So sorry once again!! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

7 Likes

That’s completely okay girly! Your work is worth it! I have no deadline.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support!! :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Hiii, you can cancel my request if it’s to much, my sister does art so I can get her to do it, but thank you so much

1 Like

That’s okayy and thank you for doing this.

1 Like

@204ezrie Sure :yellow_heart:

@Miss.Kay.Kay Do you still want me to do it? I’m kinda confused on your reply :sparkles:

1 Like

yes i still want you to do it but it would be great if i could get it before the 15 of December if that’s okay with you but no rush tho.

1 Like

its okay! take as much time as you need <3

1 Like

No need to be sorry, dear! I really appreciate your work, thank you so much and don’t stress yourself - your art will certainly be worth the wait! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: What I however would love to know (just so that I could plan, so don’t feel pressured pls :pray: :sparkling_heart:) is when approximately you will have the request done. I would just love to know if I should consider posting the new episode of my story without the art pieces first (actually waiting for another one as well :blush:) and add them later, or if I should wait to post the ‘complete’ version. :blush:

1 Like

@Miss.Kay.Kay Will do!! :sparkles:

@Anyi.E I would say any way you want, but maybe you could give me a deadline for when you need your request so you can add it to your story and have it be a completed episode, because if you add the art later some readers won’t be able to see the art scenes and some will so I think it would be better if you could give me a deadline for your request so readers get an even view of the chapters! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Hi i just want you to know that there is absolutely no deadline, take your time :blob_hearts:

1 Like