Art Shop Under Reconstruction! ๐Ÿ•Š๐ŸŒธ

I hope youโ€™re doing ok and taking care of yourself, take as much time as you need, thereโ€™s no deadline :blob_hearts:

1 Like

@Rosalinda.Episode
I donโ€™t have a specific deadline so you can take your time I am in no hurry :blush:

1 Like

Take your time :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Rosalinda.Episode I DIDNโ€™T SEE THAT YOU OPENED AN ART SHOP. i just saw it and clicked on it and wow, I love your banners!!! They look amazing, I love the text and the background.
Congrats on opening the shop!! Iโ€™ll probably be requesting something soon xxx

1 Like

Thank you Neha! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

I know, but I also donโ€™t wanna rush you obviously. :sparkling_heart: If I say now that the deadline would be next Friday, I donโ€™t know if this would put too much pressure on you, and thatโ€™s definitely not what I want. :pray:

1 Like

I can definitely do it by then! And no worries itโ€™s not too much pressure!! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

:blossom: Bump :blossom:

:blossom::sparkles: COMPLETE :blossom::sparkles:

hey!! I finished your art scene early as promised :blossom:

Please credit me with my forums username :revolving_hearts:

@Anyi.E

3 Likes

amazing!! :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hehe thank you!! But have you seen yours? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::yellow_heart: OUT OF THIS WORLD BEAUTIFUL

1 Like

No problem!!

Aww, thank you!! I try my best ! :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Wowwww, itโ€™s great and exactly what I wished for! I love it, thank you so much!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I really appreciate your work!! And sureโ€ฆ I will credit you this way. :pray: Thank you so much again!! (also for finishing it this fast :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

1 Like

No problem!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:sparkles::blossom: Complete :blossom::sparkles:

So sorry for taking so long with your character card!! But I made two versions! I hope you like it! :blossom:

Please credit me with my forums username :revolving_hearts:

@Neha_reads

3 Likes

Hello! I would really appreciate if you accepted my request! :pleading_face: Here are the details of my character:
LL
Avery (Girl):

(What she looks like)
Generic Body- Neutral 3
Arched Natural - Dark Brown
Long Down Wavy Princess Braid - Ash Blonde
Female Generic - Hazel
Diamond
Defined Natural
Full Round Pouty - Peach Pink Medium Matte

Pose:
If you could do her going in for a kiss with this boy (thatโ€™s the pose pretty please):

Male Athletic Body - Rose 4
Straight Medium Scar - Dark Brown
Messy Undercut - Warm Brown
Narrow Almond Deep Smiling - Blue Green
Male Generic
Straight Pointed
Medium Straight Natural - Rose Light Nude Gloss
And could you please, please make them in the outfits I screenshoted them in?

Iโ€™m so sorry if I broke any rules please lmk if I did, but Iโ€™m just so exited! I understand if you wonโ€™t see thisโ€ฆ
Password: :sparkles: Shining :sparkles:
Edited! @Rosalinda.Episode

1 Like

Oh, and I was so exited I forgot to mention, I canโ€™t sign for the kitty because Iโ€™m too young to be sharing my email etcโ€ฆ but my mom did!

1 Like

Thank you so much for signing the petition and helping the cause :pleading_face::broken_heart:

And welcome to the community, but all you need to do is add the password to your request (and you didnโ€™t break any rules). The password is in the peeves (blurred) I saw your new, which is why Iโ€™m helping you find the password :blossom:

2 Likes

Omgg I love it, thank you :heart_eyes:

1 Like